Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
What if hypothetically the playing group don’t warm to him . You answer me that
To be honest, this playing group needs all the help it can get at the minute. If Stack can add something to how the team is performing including doing all the hard things required & putting his body on the line, he’ll eventually earn back their trust. That’s up to him. However none of us will know until he’s given a go.

Reactions: 1 user

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
That would be tragic for both he and the Club.
Simply a late maturer.
But a uniquely talented footballer.
Hang tough Syd.
Have no doubt he can play footy
Problem is outside the footy club
Let’s see if he gets the opportunity

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Me being me, I would have cut Stack and CCJ end of last year.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The reality is that before yesterday he had done little to suggest he was ready for an AFL return. His vfl form had been pretty underwhelming at first and had graduated to ok.
I've heard Balme and others say they want him back in the team when he is ready but in the end he had to prove he was ready. Ideally I would like to see him do it again before picking him but necessity has probably overtaken that

Reactions: 1 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Totally agree
There is no doubts the interruptions that have occurred have severely impacted the club
Those who think otherwise are dead set delusional
Take the exiting of Leppa
Still had a year to go on contract and he is gone
Why leave when the 3 Pete was on offer
McCrae likewise
The Dimma situation was highly disruptive irrelevant of what the club communicated
Rob Innes leaving is of real interest. We have struggled big time with soft tissue injuries and players playing that are clearly not right
As for Syd
Play him and try to increase his value although only Freo would be interested and they would get him for nothing in draft anyway

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Would you have cut Dusty for sleeping pill gate?
Would you have cut Broady for booby gate?
Of course not.
You being you, you would cut young men who deserve a chance because they’re not entertaining you at the moment with great football.
Try not being you so much. You might make more sense

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Totally agree
There is no doubts the interruptions that have occurred have severely impacted the club
Those who think otherwise are dead set delusional
Take the exiting of Leppa
Still had a year to go on contract and he is gone
Why leave when the 3 Pete was on offer
McCrae likewise
The Dimma situation was highly disruptive irrelevant of what the club communicated
Rob Innes leaving is of real interest. We have struggled big time with soft tissue injuries and players playing that are clearly not right
As for Syd
Play him and try to increase his value although only Freo would be interested and they would get him for nothing in draft anyway
What on earth are you insinuating here?
That Stack and CCJ caused our assistants and head of strength and conditioning to leave because of their penchant for late night kebabs and strippers?
Or because Dimma dared to leave his wife because he didn’t love her anymore?
Why don’t you bring up Brooke Cotch threatening to commit suicide on social media for the clean out?
if you’re trying to find ways to explain our form demise, think changed rules, adapting a new game plan to combat them and some unavoidable high impact collision injuries as a starting point.
And if Stack can put it all together, there would be 10 teams that would take him.

Reactions: 2 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
What on earth are you insinuating here?
That Stack and CCJ caused our assistants and head of strength and conditioning to leave because of their penchant for late night kebabs and strippers?
Or because Dimma dared to leave his wife because he didn’t love her anymore?
Why don’t you bring up Brooke Cotch threatening to commit suicide on social media for the clean out?
if you’re trying to find ways to explain our form demise, think changed rules, adapting a new game plan to combat them and some unavoidable high impact collision injuries as a starting point.
And if Stack can put it all together, there would be 10 teams that would take him.
Seriously all teams over looked him in every draft
Fact
Hope the kid gets a game in upcoming weeks
See where he is at
If you think the Hardwick situation wasn’t disruptive you are delusional at best
End of story

• Haha

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Would you have cut Dusty for sleeping pill gate?
Would you have cut Broady for booby gate?
Of course not.
You being you, you would cut young men who deserve a chance because they’re not entertaining you at the moment with great football.
Try not being you so much. You might make more sense
That’s funny as they cut Daniel Connors

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Seriously all teams over looked him in every draft
Fact
Hope the kid gets a game in upcoming weeks
See where he is at
If you think the Hardwick situation wasn’t disruptive you are delusional at best
End of story
3 teams overlooked Damian Hardwick.
Fact.
End of Story

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
I’m sure Dimma gets a laugh out of it too.
Whilst he’s cuddling our 3 Premiership Cups.
But you and Seven would probably sack him now because he’s disrupted the team.
Joke is on you
Well you tell me what’s going on at Punt Rd if you think everything is 100% Rosy
Seriously
I don’t care !!
Facts are extremely poorly coached this year
This isn’t a “ DNA “
No defensive pressure what so ever
Gold Coast had the top ten tacklers for a reason on Thursday
And we might as well break up the mates club re his assistants in Kingsley and Longergan as well
Forget about living in the past or the future
You live in the moment as Emma Murray proved . The moment right now isn’t good

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
See above under my post “ what on earth are you insinuating here” for a far more reasonable explanation than your “throw the baby out with the bath water” rational

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
See above under my post “ what on earth are you insinuating here” for a far more reasonable explanation than your “throw the baby out with the bath water” rational
Enough of the drib champ
It’s embarrassing

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
You’re the President of the “ I hate Sydney Stack” fan club,
Membership : 1
And you call me embarrassing!!
Now you’ve moved onto bagging our coach.
Dummy spitter.
Get a life you imbecile
Social media has zero tolerance for imbeciles
Good bye

• Haha