Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
I just love watching this kid play.

Gives me an extra reason to get excited for game day.

What will Stacky do?

Reactions: 1 users

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
A few silly fumbles and mistakes here and there today - but generally showing that he’s got the ability to become a permanent member of the team - and the backline for mine too.

Reactions: 1 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Thought he was poor today. Fumbled and slipped. Rioli and Mansell were much better. Stack may lose his position when Vlastuin returns.

seven

Super Tiger
Apr 20, 2004
Think his first 4 touches were turn overs.
Rather see him forward then back

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Thought he was poor today. Fumbled and slipped. Rioli and Mansell were much better. Stack may lose his position when Vlastuin returns.
No way Harry. Way off the mark here. He made a couple of errors early but went again and made an impact.

Reactions: 2 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Thought some of the basic skills were poor today , however I think the nucleus of his game is heading in the right direction

Reactions: 1 user

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
No way Harry. Way off the mark here. He made a couple of errors early but went again and made an impact.
Slipping over and fumbling too much. I'm a fan but he was poor. Mansell and rioli are ahead of him and with vlastuin returning stack would be on shaky ground.

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003
Slipping over and fumbling too much. I'm a fan but he was poor. Mansell and rioli are ahead of him and with vlastuin returning stack would be on shaky ground.
Yeah he had 12 touches and fumbled a lot. Not a great game but I think we need to persevere given the season is *smile*.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Thought it might have been an idea when the game was lost to give him a run in the midfield.

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Workman like, applied himself, didn’t do a lot wrong.

Still not impacting games like I hoped.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Workman like, applied himself, didn’t do a lot wrong.

Still not impacting games like I hoped.
Collectively our team is down on confidence but the 3 indigenous small defenders are combining well. Stacky did fumble uncharacteristically but he also got some very unlucky bounces. His attack on the ball can’t be questioned. Still needs to work on his tank.
He’s not the Messiah. Yet

Reactions: 4 users