Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

LeeToRainesToRoach

Tiger Legend
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
Made a few mistakes but played OK. Hasn't got the same instinctive confidence as 2019 but that might be reflective of those around him at the minute.

Reactions: 1 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Would he better used up forward with runs through the middle?
No half back.
They need to feed him the ball and allow him to cross the centre.
His kicking is A1. Theyre 50 metre missiles.
I love the way he is playing.
Mansell and him at half back is our future.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
I think he was ok last week but in 2019 when played down back he was winning a fair bit more possession.
Is that a sign of lack of match fitness from being out of AFL so long?
I love his ball use so hoping he improves over the next few weeks and impacts more contests.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
watched Stack's 2019 highlights today and similar to Ross, noticed he was more nimble and agile on his feet than he is now. He had more bounce and spring in his movement and looked quicker. Now both Stack and Ross seem to have heavy legs and are going to ground alot more. Not sure what's causing this - perhaps different training loads or something else.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
watched Stack's 2019 highlights today and similar to Ross, noticed he was more nimble and agile on his feet than he is now. He had more bounce and spring in his movement and looked quicker. Now both Stack and Ross seem to have heavy legs and are going to ground alot more. Not sure what's causing this - perhaps different training loads or something else.
I’d quess uninterrupted pre seasons and continuity of games during the season

Reactions: 2 users

St Kevin

Tiger Legend
Apr 1, 2014
Literally the ONLY positive from this utter shambles of a performance. I thought he was brilliant.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Please don't put these 2 in the same sentence. Ross is a VFL plodder. Always has been. Anyone can play one or two good games. Ross fanbois have 2 games in his career to hang there hats on. Stack is a budding star, has been almost from day one. Chalk and cheese.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Well Done Stackman.

Like a diamond in a septic tank today.

:clap2

Reactions: 6 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Wouldn't be surprised if Stack got offers from other clubs. And he'd be mad not to consider them.

Reactions: 1 user

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
Great full 4 qtrs game today in backline kept us in the game
Stack will be a superstar Need to extend his contract ASAP

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Fantastic game by stackman. Our best today. Too bad we're not playing finals as he's really showing some form. Rioli stack mansell baker. Trade out short

Reactions: 4 users

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Best on ground by a mile. His signature just as important as Boltons

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

gold1

Tiger Champion
Feb 24, 2008
Fantastic game by stackman. Our best today. Too bad we're not playing finals as he's really showing some form. Rioli stack mansell baker. Trade out short
Trade out Short??????????????????Again most yards gained?