Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
So good to hear Syd is getting back to it.

If thats the only good thing to come out of the last month of this season then thats a big win for the RFC.

Stack is an elite level talent, must be at Tigerland next year alongside Bolton a rejuvenated Daniel and Moju.

These lads can really help turn things around for the Tigers rapidly alongside a fit and refreshed bunch of stars.

Must be given a HBF or BP spot next year.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Syd can play anywhere and when fully fit is probably our best small forward , in our midfield rotation , however I think we and he are best served with him across half back , shows composure and only bombs long when there’s no better option, plus loves to thread a needle through the middle of the ground

Reactions: 3 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
I like watching footy when Sydney plays.

A true footballer.

Reactions: 8 users

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
He was a class above most out there tonight….I’m stoked for the young man! He just didn’t stop cracking in for us.

Reactions: 1 users

silvertiger

Tiger Rookie
Aug 28, 2014
He was a class above most out there tonight….I’m stoked for the young man! He just didn’t stop cracking in for us.
He is in our top 5 players when fit because he has skills, poise, guts and class. The media will have a meltdown when we win the 22 premiership. The dynasty was suppose to be over! Stack, Balta, Soldo, Baker, Bolton, D Rioli, Graham, Mansell is over 1/3 of the team that have a long future which they already have proven. Pissed off with the season. Like 18 I think we will bite back strong.

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Get him contracted. Too good not to have him in. Just need to find the way to keep him focused and fit.

Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Syd can play anywhere and when fully fit is probably our best small forward , in our midfield rotation , however I think we and he are best served with him across half back , shows composure and only bombs long when there’s no better option, plus loves to thread a needle through the middle of the ground
He's our best small forward, our best small back, and if he gets fit enough, could be one of our best mids.

Tigers2011

What did I miss dad?
May 6, 2007
Mt Waverley, Victoria
He's our best small forward, our best small back, and if het gets fit enough, could be one of our best mids.
I thought he was even more damaging when he pushed into the middle off half back. Saw options and used the ball quickly to create. Plus he can defend a man.

Reactions: 2 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I thought he was even more damaging when he pushed into the middle off half back. Saw options and used the ball quickly to create. Plus he can defend a man.
He's got it all, Tigs. At least on-field. Let's hope he's maturing off it.

Reactions: 3 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Has Anyone ever polled brownlow votes after being incarcerated by a racist regime in a calender year before?

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Can anyone name a defender that has had the ball 25 + times in a game and gone at 96% disposal efficiency.

Wow Syd, you were a class above today.

• Love

Leysy Days

Tiger Legend
Feb 26, 2004
Hugggeee!!

Whatever we do, really hope we don't throw him in different positions despite the temptation.

If it's half back, let's play him there week in week out until he entrenches himself and feels he belongs as an AFL player.

Reactions: 7 users