Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Syd made his AFL debut, and did very well on the back of ok VFL form. Stacky's latest VFL form has been very good, he'll f*****g tear it up tomorrow night !!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
Good to see him back, clearly the VFL form justified this. Hope he has a blinder but whatever happens, give him at least a few games.

DS

Reactions: 3 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
We already know his best is good enough ,

It’s all up to him

Go Sydney

Reactions: 1 users

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Can't question his workrate, never stopped trying.

Didn't have an enormous impact though

Reactions: 4 users

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Didn’t see the full match, but he looked like his role was too close down space which on face value he looked to do well… some nice clean hands in close on the move a couple of times… I’d give him another run on that

Reactions: 5 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Three weeks ago everyone was bagging him for being fat. I said he wasn't far off. This week everyone cried "bring him in!". I said he could do with another one in the 2s. Better for the run.

Reactions: 1 users

ILUVDISCO

Tiger Rookie
Oct 20, 2009
Forward pocket/flank can be the hardest spot on the ground sometimes in games like that, every bastard on the ground down there trying to get a piece of the action. Thought he stuck at it, kept trying, should play again next week I think

Reactions: 1 user