Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I just hope that his ankle/foot is ok, it would be heartbreaking if he pulls up sore and misses games.

Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
He is AFL quality. The fact that his continuously lining up at VFL is a typical case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
He is AFL quality. The fact that his continuously lining up at VFL is a typical case of cutting off your nose to spite your face.
Tough love may have gone too far or simply for too long?
Could have helped Saturday afternoon. I would have played him on Stengel. He kept Betts to one goal in 2019 playing as a small defender

turk-d-tiger

Welcome to Richmond Football Club - Daniel Rioli
Dec 1, 2007
melbourne
8 tackles. That's what the selectors will enjoy most. I think comes in for Clarke.
Thats what i wanted to see and happy to see him playing with intensity

Should have been sub this week rather than Soldo which was a stupid choice
Like to see both Cumberland & Stack in the team against the eagles this week

• Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Tiger Superstar
Feb 28, 2008
Could have helped Saturday afternoon. I would have played him on Stengel. He kept Betts to one goal in 2019 playing as a small defender
Yep, still maintain he should have been in the 1’s and would have made a (the) difference.
I think the match committee may have overthought things on Thursday night, and not just on Stack.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Big game by Stacky. Played with a touch of old fashioned hard n narky, plenty of skill n effort. Best of all he was constantly chatting to Cummers n Bauer etc setting up the forwards n keeping them focused.
Played out the game with a bit of strapping on his calf so I hope it was only a very minor tweak. He's ready to come back to seniors n I'd have him in for Shedda, keep Moju n Clarkey in for another senior hit out they're learnin.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Yep, still maintain he should have been in the 1’s and would have made a (the) difference.
I think the match committee may have overthought things on Thursday night, and not just on Stack.
Yet we win if Prestia is not injured.

Syd in this week though definitely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Yep the tough love has definitely gone overboard.

Dont get me wrong Judson Clarke will be a bloody good player. But right now he isnt fit to carry Sydneys bags.

Reactions: 3 users

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Has to play v Eagles. IMO is doing the things that the coaching team have long been looking for, things without the ball. That will be, and continue to be the Stack path to success, his efforts without the ball.

Reactions: 8 users

btoz_01

Tiger Legend
Apr 5, 2004
It’s now or never
Time to end the Stack farce must play against Weagles

• Love