Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

snags

Tiger Superstar
Oct 28, 2005
After 2 really good games you'd have to think if Syd doesn't get selected this week his papers are stamped. Surely he comes in!
You'd think so but he seems in a good space and mustn't be thinking of life elsewhere yet. He posted this on Insta yesterday. It's a picture he has on his wall.

stack.png

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Punt n Brunton

Tiger Purist
Sep 17, 2003
He has been going through the motions a little bit this season and lookd down on confidence, but last Sunday he looked up and about and really enjoying his footy. And it showed with greater output both offensively and defensively. Let's hope he can carry that up to the AFL and stay there!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Sydney Stack (16 disposals, six inside-50s, eight tackles, four marks, one goal)

"His game impact was quite high. We always feel as though Sydney plays his best footy when he's really engaged defensively, and eight tackles certainly highlights that fact. A great game from him."

(Steve Morris)

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He ignited the first half of the 2019 season.

Get him in give him some games and some confidence and see if he can find his fuse and ignite the second half of 2022 for the RFC.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Little Ziggyadee

Tiger Legend
Dec 30, 2021
He ignited the first half of the 2019 season.

Get him in give him some games and some confidence and see if he can find his fuse and ignite the second half of 2022 for the RFC.
Spot on, In the early part of 19 he was a stand out.
You don't lose skill, you lose confidence.
Give him a go

• Love
Reactions: 5 users

momentai

Tiger Legend
Jul 24, 2004
Melb
Sydney Stack (16 disposals, six inside-50s, eight tackles, four marks, one goal)

"His game impact was quite high. We always feel as though Sydney plays his best footy when he's really engaged defensively, and eight tackles certainly highlights that fact. A great game from him."

(Steve Morris)
Hope he is in this week preferably at HBF.

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
After 2 really good games you'd have to think if Syd doesn't get selected this week his papers are stamped. Surely he comes in!
Doubt any non-selection means his papers are stamped. I doubt they will bring in 2 small forwards at the same time, and he and Cumberland could effectively be competing for 1 spot, if Clarke goes back to the VFL.

And I kinda think Cumberland deserves a crack.

I cant see Stack being selected as a half back in the AFL after playing pretty much all year up forward in the VFL.
If he is in the VFL this week, he just has to keep playing well, and his chance will come.

Reactions: 1 users

Stackey

Tiger Rookie
Jan 13, 2022
Had a chat with Dimma...Bakes is going midfield...one of the brother's is going HB...and I'm starting bench/interchange to go midfield rotation possibly back...depends on the game outcome...anyways 5pm today we find out the final starters!

Reactions: 2 users