Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Syd's got a fractured cheekbone, if thats the incident that happened early in the game he showed guts and toughness to continue to play.
I hope he's not out for too long.
No it was in the last minute of play when he took that mark but went down and someone else had to take his kick.

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Seems Hardwick has successfully Mcbeaned* Stacky

* Mcbeaned - to leave to rot in the VFL and suffer the slings and arrows of injury fates when opportunities may arise while lesser credentialed players are struck in the arse by rainbows and moonbeams and rewarded with games in the firsts.

• Sad
Reactions: 6 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Sydney has had his chances and has blown most of them.
Really! Played the last 4 games last year and averaged 20 possessions a game. This year one game. Tell me how that makes any sense especially as he has had exceptional games at the lower level.

Also played at almost AA level in year 1. Don't think he blew that chance.

Reactions: 2 users

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Sydney has had his chances and has blown most of them.
Yeah nah. Stack dominated late last year in the backline but the coaches forget and think he's a fwd. Even his good form in the fwd line in the 2s this year is still left unrewarded.

Reactions: 4 users

saigon tiger

Tiger Superstar
Jun 4, 2010
Should have played against the mob from Kadinia Park would have made the difference. Instead left to linger in the VFL. A fxxk up!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
A tough break for Syd, pardon the pun.
Played 17 games in his first year, and 18 in the 3 seasons since.
I hope he only misses 2 games max, will then have 5 games to kick the door down.
Could think of nothing better than Stacky forcing his way into the side a couple of weeks before the finals like Towner did. It's probably a long shot, but Towner and Marlion believe in fairytales.

Reactions: 1 user

tigermike

Tiger Superstar
Apr 6, 2014
Twice in career deserved to be in seniors… twice been banged up in vfl… if that ain’t bad luck, I dunno what is
Yep, must have walked under a few ladders, too close to black cats, etc. Just uncanny how some are not ready when their moment arrives.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Did he miss a week, got a vague memory that he didn't?
maybe you're right, my memory was horrible collision, operation to insert plate, face blew up like a basketball, swelling went down and he only missed a week, returned v Geelong? Probably an ancient PRE thread on it, or early in the richo thread.

Reactions: 1 users