Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
I love it when the ball is loose in front of him bouncing around. Most players frantically grab at it or just dive on it. Stacky calmly taps it along and makes the ball talk, takes possession and off he goes.

true. thing is with most players when this happens you're on the edge of your seat thinking 'sit up, sit up..' Not with Stacky. full relaxo, and its been like that since halfway through his debut game!

Reactions: 1 users

lamb22

Tiger Legend
Jan 29, 2005
Hey forget the rising star. AFL player ratings has Stacky in the AFL team of the year as at Rd 16.

That's really the discussion. He is playing at AA level. Lambert and Shed our other two in the team

Reactions: 1 user

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Hey forget the rising star. AFL player ratings has Stacky in the AFL team of the year as at Rd 16.

That's really the discussion. He is playing at AA level. Lambert and Shed our other two in the team

Unbelievable first year player.
Over 45+ years of watching the game he has had the most impact.
Lambert is underrated, he plays he makes us 10 times better.
Edwards has gone to another level since they made him captain.
All well deserved

The only one missing would be Castagna.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
The goal he kicked on the weekend was all class. The one handed pick up, snap at goal and finger in the air celebration were all in one motion.

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015

Around 18 minutes in Gilbert McAdam does a Stack v Walsh comparison.... despite the humour he leaves you in no doubt of his opinion as to both of their abilities. Don't think Maher was all that happy!
BTW.... Caller rings in just prior re Maurices boy....... got a bit confusing, dunno if he got mixed up with Daniels brother? Easy to do with Andy Maher mumbling in the background!

• Angry
Reactions: 1 user
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Interesting to see him named on the extended bench. Bit unusual you’d think given his amazing on field form.
Is the footy dept. sending him a message or am I reading too much into it?

Letsroar

Tiger Matchwinner
May 19, 2014
I
Interesting to see him named on the extended bench. Bit unusual you’d think given his amazing on field form.
it maybe that the club thinks a rest would do him good at this point in time. We need him in top shape come finals time. Remember he started the year fitness wise behind most players

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
Not fussed where he is on the team sheet - or why
He'll be in the final 22 and will surely play

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004

Reading to much into it. Maybe.It might be a wake up call for some dancing or arriving to training late, but Hardwick knows who he is dealing with.
The most important stage for Stacky is the off season. He can choose between a McLeod career or a Bennell career.
Fingers crossed.