Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

achillesjones

"just kick it to Royce"
Apr 19, 2004
Absolutely. Delayed the handball for a second and that was all Rioili needed to turn and steady. Great play from Stackman!

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
On 3aw they said that he had lower back issues? True?
He didn’t have that spark today, but he still played well

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Probably getting tired as he's still a kid. Let's hope he has energy next week against the Scum and then take a break.

I would rather 12 Stack disposals than Prestia’s 28.
I love this kid. He has every single attribute I love in a natural footballer and why I fell in love with the sport. Pure talent

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
It was amazing, I saw stack fumble TWICE and drop an easy mark. And miss an easy set shot. Doubt I will witness that again.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Sydney Stack is too good to be a defender. He's an attacker.

Andrew McLeod won two Norms off the back flank, but he won a prelim with 6 or 7 goals mid-forward.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I would rather 12 Stack disposals than Prestia’s 28.
I love this kid. He has every single attribute I love in a natural footballer and why I fell in love with the sport. Pure talent
Prestia close to leading our B&F so not sure whether you having a dig at Dion or singing the plautitudes of Stack?

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019
Prestia close to leading our B&F so not sure whether you having a dig at Dion or singing the plautitudes of Stack?

I am having a little dig. Prestia gets plenty of it but his disposal is terrible. Different players admittedly as Prestia gets a lot of ball in tight but a bit like Treleor in my opinion in that he doesn’t hurt. Getting votes is one thing, influencing results with elite decisions and disposals every day of the week

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
I thought he was quite fumbly today. I wouldn't mind seeing hi go back and Baker forward.

That'd work but I like him forward. Should have kicked 2 and had 3 goal assists. He's just untouchable and requires a good defender paving the way for others. Two Stackys would be the ideal.

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I thought yesterday was his poorest game for the club, which to me just shows how good this kid is, 18 touches just shows even on a bad day he keeps in the game

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Sydney Stack is too good to be a defender. He's an attacker.

Andrew McLeod won two Norms off the back flank, but he won a prelim with 6 or 7 goals mid-forward.

McLeod started as a forward and to be honest having watched his first games (being in SA there were only Crows games on telly at that stage), I definitely think Stacky holds his own in comparison. Just thinking out loud thats pretty bloody remarkable what we have here.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
I am having a little dig. Prestia gets plenty of it but his disposal is terrible. Different players admittedly as Prestia gets a lot of ball in tight but a bit like Treleor in my opinion in that he doesn’t hurt. Getting votes is one thing, influencing results with elite decisions and disposals every day of the week

Yet Prestia is 3rd at the tigers in average score involvements per game, and 26th in the league. He must do something right with the ball.

Reactions: 1 users

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
If he is having a back issue maybe rest him, too precious to risk, many years ahead for Stack. I thought he wasn't as good as usual and was thinking he is getting a bit tired playing at AFL level very week in his first year. Give him a break, not a game in the VFL.

DS

Reactions: 3 users