Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Might just be starting to feel the pinch a little bit young Stackie, understandable if he is.

Might benefit from a spell.

We might see a few get a week off here and there over the next 5 weeks.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Clearly looked hampered by something as was grimacing. Still had an impact but was 15% off. Hope he gets over whatever was bothering him quickly.

Does he go back again? I'd be wary of shuffling him around too much. As we saw with Balta unless a player gets a chance to settle there's a chance it could affect their form by confusing their role.

I'd probably look at resting him for a week if he's not right. We need his best heading into the pointy end. The footy dept will be all over it.

Reactions: 1 users

RoarEmotion

Tiger Champion
Aug 20, 2005
He's really good at getting a well-directed handball off as the tackler swings him around, his assist to Jack was like that I think

Yeah you had to back in that he already knew where the open man was. It was a pretty good tackle.

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Imagine recruiting Sydney Stack, Tom Lynch and Jack Ross in the same year.

Reactions: 11 users

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Noticed whenever Sydney was near the ball the opposite would jib it & turn the ball over. Scares players just by sight

Reactions: 1 user

Baron Samedi

Tiger Champion
Apr 20, 2016
Looks a little tired to be honest.

Is a star, love him, but does he need a rest week?

Reactions: 4 users

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
He's not tired he's playing HF. Freaking graveyard. His future is HB-on ball. The next McLeod.

Reactions: 1 user

tigerlove

Tiger Legend
Aug 9, 2014
He's not tired he's playing HF. Freaking graveyard. His future is HB-on ball. The next McLeod.
20 disposals, 8 contested, 1 goal 2, 1 goal assist, 7 score involvements and best of all scares the cr@p out of the defenders. He's not going anywhere. Has brought a new di.ension to that forward line and is where the club needs him most atm. Backline is doing fine.

Reactions: 3 users

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Another off season like last years
We will be entrenched in the top 4 for the next 10 years.

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
20 disposals, 8 contested, 1 goal 2, 1 goal assist, 7 score involvements and best of all scares the cr@p out of the defenders. He's not going anywhere. Has brought a new di.ension to that forward line and is where the club needs him most atm. Backline is doing fine.

Atm, yes. But can win Brownlow from HB.
Anyway, he's awesome!