Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Tigertool

Tiger Legend
Mar 10, 2008
I asked Balmey at a function recently.
His exact words were “good question, we’re still not sure. He’ll probably start in defence but I see him as a midfielder”.
When prompted about the switch he mentioned something about Stacky not defending enough at the time

thanks DA, appreciate this one. Interesting to know. Plenty of time to learn how to defend, so hopefully we see him doing more of it next year.

Reactions: 1 user

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Known for awhile, but now revealed in Herald Sun will also be on news tonight, Sydney is in love , a blossoming romance with Richmond AFLW player Monique Conti

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Known for awhile, but now revealed in Herald Sun will also be on news tonight, Sydney is in love , a blossoming romance with Richmond AFLW player Monique Conti

Great that young Monique feels safe enough to come out as a heterosexual so publicly.

Just another example of inclusivity and acceptance from the RFC.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22 users

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Who knows how many other girls have lined up to get Stacky. He's got the looks.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Who knows how many other girls have lined up to get Stacky. He's got the looks.

yep hes a pretty handsome rooster is our Stackman.

haven't seen young Monique yet, but I imagine she won't be too hard to look at either.

Good on 'em. Young and crazy, with the world at their feet.

Reactions: 1 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
I wondered when we would start seeing romances at AFL footy clubs. There you go, stacky is a trend-setter.

Reactions: 2 users

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
Must be a slow news day.

Hopefully though, here's to many eligible father/sons/daughters - good pedigree.

Reactions: 1 user

Don’t Argue

Tiger Superstar
Jun 22, 2019

i assume you used your usual methods of track observation on this one Caesar? I imagine glass is far more comfortable on your face than chain mesh though?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

mjb

Tiger Matchwinner
Jun 23, 2007
As his old football coach said, “try him in a number of positions and if he fails to perform then pull him off”

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
yep hes a pretty handsome rooster is our Stackman.

haven't seen young Monique yet, but I imagine she won't be too hard to look at either.

Good on 'em. Young and crazy, with the world at their feet.

Lovely looking lass. Monique Conti :gotiges

20190424174020a_1024x576.jpg

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Hopefully stack plays over 100 games they have 5 boys (and 1 girl for the AFLW team). No pressure.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users