Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I'd love to see our Syd doing this.........................over to you Stacky.

Reactions: 1 user

Rfc4Ever

Tiger Legend
Oct 5, 2007
My brother was at training today in QLD and says that Stack was a standout today, both skillwise and fitness wise.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
My brother was at training today in QLD and says that Stack was a standout today, both skillwise and fitness wise.
@Rfc4Ever I've worked out your brother is @caesar , because we all know that the tigers don't start training until he gets there. So Julius, should I switch over to the training thread now to get your report?:)

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
Feels like he is a mission to play every week. Real point to prove.

Year one he was motivated to show he should be on a list, Year two is about showing he is an elite talent.

If he can produce what he did last year off eight weeks training coming from a long way off, can’t wait for what 2020 shows.

A full year of Stack & Pickett, good grief.

Reactions: 7 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
@Rfc4Ever I've worked out your brother is @caesar , because we all know that the tigers don't start training until he gets there. So Julius, should I switch over to the training thread now to get your report?:)
Every man has his limits so will be relying on others, hopefully.

Reactions: 1 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Every man has his limits so will be relying on others, hopefully.

One of our regular posters on here is personally involved in the training camp so, with a bit of luck, we get some first hand up close and personal type of information.

Reactions: 2 users

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Im picking will be an elite A grader and will go down as one of the biggest selection steals of all time

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
One of our regular posters on here is personally involved in the training camp so, with a bit of luck, we get some first hand up close and personal type of information.

Said poster must be on a gag order?, 'what happens on camp stays on camp':(

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

If you're thinking kiwitiger, pretty sure the PRE kiwitiger is a different person to the BF kiwitiger.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
Whoever the other guy is , I dont think its me either :)

Reactions: 1 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
On his latest Insta story he looks ripped. Lean and powerful.

I’m far too excited for January.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Feels like he is a mission to play every week. Real point to prove.

A full year of Stack & Pickett, good grief.

This is one of the very things I am looking forward to Pickett, Stackman and Shai in 2020

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users