Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Mycotchinrules

That's just like, your opinion, man
Mar 17, 2014
Stackman looks super fit. Full credit to him.

Weren't there whispers a while ago that he had a contract clause where he needed to come back after the off season in reasonable shape?

This kid will light it up this year. Some sleepless nights for Jack Viney on the horizon for sure

Reactions: 1 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
5 Clubs , hope not !!
4 clubs in 4 seasons! (Technically 5 in 5!). Then a good career with Freo (Technically 6 in 6!) There was a ruckman in the 90s from who’s name I can’t remember who kept getting drafted by 4 (?) clubs but ever played a game.

* Edit, Darren Bartsch from SA who was drafted by 5 clubs!

Last edited:

Tigerfan

Roar Power
Apr 28, 2004
Gold Coast (SE - QLD).
4 clubs in 4 seasons! (Technically 5 in 5!). Then a good career with Freo (Technically 6 in 6!) There was a ruckman in the 90s from who’s name I can’t remember who kept getting drafted by 4 (?) clubs but ever played a game.

* Edit, Darren Bartsch from SA who was drafted by 5 clubs!
I was guessing Simon Eastaugh

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Posted some PB's this week I believe, look out opposition!

Said it before. I’ll say it again.
Best junior talent I’ve seen walk in the door since Mathew Knights.
I hang on his every movement. As natural a footballer as one can build.
I’m all in.

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Said it before. I’ll say it again.
Best junior talent I’ve seen walk in the door since Mathew Knights.
I hang on his every movement. As natural a footballer as one can build.
I’m all in.
How I loved Knighta, one of my all-time favourites.

I'm intrigued as to where Syd will play this year, he could play anywhere and do well.

Reactions: 1 user

ToraToraTora

Two outta three ain't bad.
Mar 21, 2005
QLD
It's HB for me. Looked incredibly at home there first few games. Ultra courageous in air and just read it like a vet. And attacks like blazes when has it. Could win a Brownlow at HB.

Reactions: 3 users

Streak

Tiger Legend
Aug 31, 2007
Western Australia
dale kickett?

Seriously Streak...

I would have loved your post if you said Andrew McLeod.

Same body shape, moves the same way, hard at it.

Kickett was an unfulfilled talent. He played in some very poor teams and never really got the chance to settle, and you have to like a guy who beat the poop out of Phil Read.

Reactions: 2 users

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Same body shape, moves the same way, hard at it.

Kickett was an unfulfilled talent. He played in some very poor teams and never really got the chance to settle, and you have to like a guy who beat the poop out of Phil Read.
Kickett played 181 AFL games and after an “unsettled“ start with st Kilda, Fitzroy, WCE and Essendon then spent 8 seasons at Freo.