Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

zippadeee

Tiger Legend
Oct 8, 2004
Apart from this article ............. from the Richmond shitcanner in chief (so called Tigers Fan) Ralphy.

Has our support of Marlion early doors, Daniel, Shai and now Syd afters his numerous stuff ups,and the Institute involvement with aboriginal kids been highlighted by the media at all considering the situation involving our foes down the road.

Nah didnt think so.

But Dimma's personal life has certainly been dissected, stained and magnified all over the place.

Wankers.
If he isn't getting jail time, why isnt he allowed to leave

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
At his age Stack can look at 2021 as an opportunity to get his life together for a successful return to senior footy in 2022 and a long career with the tiges.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
At his age Stack can look at 2021 as an opportunity to get his life together for a successful return to senior footy in 2022 and a long career with the tiges.

Im aiming higher than that gt.

Im thinking round 10 2021 return, and a premiership and norm smith runner up.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Hearing there's a few more issues than just the Covid breaches. If so, may not be back at Punt Road .....ever.

Reactions: 1 user

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Stacky on Instagram professing his undying love for his girlfriend. Relationship sounds very serious.
And she plays for Fremantle. Not sure how a separation will go unless she comes down after her season ends??

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Stacky on Instagram professing his undying love for his girlfriend. Relationship sounds very serious.
And she plays for Fremantle. Not sure how a separation will go unless she comes down after her season ends??
The way things are going he might not make it out of WA so it wont be an issue.

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019

Hes gonna end up with alot of girls name forever and infinity tattoos i reckon

• Haha

blx

Tiger Champion
Feb 11, 2004
Melbourne
There might be a silver lining in keeping him on the list.

If he stays home, involuntary or voluntary and the Perth clubs come sniffing around it means we kill 2 birds with one stone.

List Management 101

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Appears to be in a much better head space now then in recent times .

chances are when you fall in love as quick as Sydney does , you’ve grown up without a lot of love around you .

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
There might be a silver lining in keeping him on the list.

If he stays home, involuntary or voluntary and the Perth clubs come sniffing around it means we kill 2 birds with one stone.

List Management 101
Yeh, I’m not sure he’s still on our list because we are trying to get rid of him

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
Very proud of the club for their handling of Syd, absolutely first class!

Do we have any staff / former players living in Perth that can offer in-person support?

I saw him take a photo with Ben Cousins in the rooms a while ago, but unfortunately Cousins still needs support himself.

BrisTiger24

Out: Chimp In: Camel
Oct 16, 2003
Brisbane
I saw him take a photo with Ben Cousins in the rooms a while ago, but unfortunately Cousins still needs support himself.

*smile* me...if you never want to see Stack play another game, shack him up with Cousins for his time in WA. Don't think Ben even has a shack, does he? Just moves from place to place

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
Great to hear from Hardwick that Sydney is doing a power of work, so hopefully will not be too far behind when he returns.

Reactions: 6 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Great to hear from Hardwick that Sydney is doing a power of work, so hopefully will not be too far behind when he returns.

The fact that Stackman entered the AFL system in December, broke the spew'o'meter in January, then played (very well) seniors in March, and was a 1-legged emergency for a premiership in September

suggest either he gets fit fast, or

he is so talented, he can impact and contribute underdone.

Its a waste of your eartime listening to the anti-Stackman brigade. Truth isnt in their toolkit.

I fully expect Stackman to be a valuable member of our side for the bulk of 2021.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users