Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

mrposhman

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2013
Also said he's in a "good place". Hopefully not a James Hird good place.

Looks very happy on twitter, but seems really close to his partner. Does anyone know what she does outside of AFLW? Ie. AFLW will be over by the time Syds case is heard and he can return to VIC, so do we bring her to VIC and she gets a job here?

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
If the RFC want to get Syd fit they should get him to train with Matt Fuller. He's a great bloke who rides for 24 hours every year raising money for Perth's Children Hospital. He's an ex rugby league player who whips quite a few Perth jockeys into shape. He's the best.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
The potential that Stack comes back and plays like he did in 2019 has me salivating.
HBF is there for the taking.

Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
If the RFC want to get Syd fit they should get him to train with Matt Fuller. He's a great bloke who rides for 24 hours every year raising money for Perth's Children Hospital. He's an ex rugby league player who whips quite a few Perth jockeys into shape. He's the best.

Some Willy Pikes spatial awareness and timing wouldnt be lost on a HBF.

bairdy380

Beer friend me good...
Dec 9, 2004
Alas, the insta image doesn’t fill me with hope... unless it’s an old one. Still seems a bit look at me... but not for my footy
Hope I’m wrong

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Alas, the insta image doesn’t fill me with hope... unless it’s an old one. Still seems a bit look at me... but not for my footy
Hope I’m wrong
Dont reckon we can change that aspect of him. Its part of the Stacky game.
Hopefully it switches to a look at me train and work hard

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Dont reckon we can change that aspect of him. Its part of the Stacky game.
Hopefully it switches to a look at me train and work hard

yeah I cant wait to see the photo of him taking mark of the year with one hand, with the big lips out and giving a hang loose sign with the other hand,

or accepting the Norm Smith runners-up medal (The AFL will strike this medal after Dusty goes 5 in a row) going the full Mick Jagger

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Hopefully the comment leans more towards getting rid of an unhealthy influence in his life and can now concentrate of getting back to his best with us.
Seems likely to be some of his flog mates

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Get him back here get him on the proper path again and then get the lad wound back up where he needs to be.

There arent too many at all on our list right now outside the 22 from the GF that even at their best actually can come into our side and can actually improve it by adding another gear to it.

But 2019 Sydney Stack certainly can. Soldo purely for arguments sake as a second ruck could be the other.

Geez I hope he can make it back to Punt Road and get back on the path to redemption.

He plays his best with a chip on his shoulder and a point to prove.

If he comes back with that same edged attitude he entered 2019 with he could become a very significant point of difference for the Tigers come the back half of 2021, and in saying that a very significant contributor, but only at his best and bringing his best.

If Bash is busted come the business end, I'd be be pretty happy to have 2019 version Stack to run out of a BP or off HB to support Short and Baker.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users

TigerFlag2017

Tiger Legend
May 16, 2007
For what it is worth, I am doing 2 weeks quaranteening in Perth at the moment, with the intention of spending a month here for my work.

It is bizarre that I am having to do this in my own country, when most days there are no cases in Australia and Victoria has got the latest minor outbreak well under control.

Anyway, being in full isolation even in a very nice apartment is a soul-sapping exercise, and I can see how a 20 year old kid would struggle. I would hate to imagine the demons Sydney dealt with while in the lock up over Christmas. Despite his errors, he deserves to be supported.

Reactions: 7 users