Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Ooh! In bigger font even. Gee that's impressive.

I stand by my posts in general but shouldn't have bitten. But maybe if you're going to drag politics into a footy thread, have more than hot air to back it up.

That's actually a myth. I can be assertive in my views although generally not. Abusive, no. Self-defence if you really look at it fully and closely.

Besides, you sound like the school chaplain, AA.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: Somehow this got all mixed up. First comment above is a reply to Smoking Aces.
Playing the victim again?
You really should follow the Saints

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Lets be honest he's a long shot at this point. He's going to have to bust his backside & be very disciplined to get back to snr footy. Even then it won't be easy.

I dunno, statistically speaking, a stretch in jail results in 2 premierships in the following 25 Richmond games immediately proceeding incarceration.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

leon

Tiger Legend
Apr 6, 2014
Playing the victim again?
You really should follow the Saints
Another one with an axe to grind; scabs from the past to scratch again. :)

I don't play victim, nor sook at all. Where?

Nor do I get abusive wherein I am without an actual reply to the substance of someone else's view. Never been warned by the mods for abuse - as distinct from expressing an opinion strongly at times - as far as I can genuinely remember.

What about you?

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
Another one with an axe to grind; scabs from the past to scratch again. :)

I don't play victim, nor sook at all. Where?

Nor do I get abusive wherein I am without an actual reply to the substance of someone else's view. Never been warned by the mods for abuse - as distinct from expressing an opinion strongly at times - as far as I can genuinely remember.

What about you?
Let’s start with your unprovoked attack on a poster who dared to offer an opinion on your beloved Daniel Andrews.
Over the top and totally unwarranted response.
But of course you were provoked and only defending yourself.
Wake up to yourself and you might not give people scabs to itch.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
For SA who appears to have fled.

If I had have realised you just wanted to throw a political drive-by into a footy thread with nothing at all to back it up, except a larger font (so impressive !), I wouldn't have bitten.
I am here Leon. Feel free to keep on going with your rant. It’s quite amusing.

Reactions: 1 user

FistFullOfDollars

Tiger Rookie
Dec 16, 2009
I'm 100% behind him. Just saying it's going to be a very hard road ahead to break back into this senior side after being on the outer for so long.
Marlion joined Richmond at the end of May having never been part of an AFL system before, with a broken finger and ended up playing in a flag.

We just finished round 2. Plenty of time for Syd to build up his conditioning and push for selection in the back end of the season.

Reactions: 6 users