Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

tigers80

Tiger Legend
Jul 7, 2004
I think the club would be wanting to keep Syd in low profile mode.
Which I think is the right move.
For both club and Syd it's important to reconnect.

Reactions: 6 users

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Cotchin was being very very kind saying he was only 25% AFL Fit
Very kind

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

tonemaster

Tiger Rookie
May 10, 2005
The hopeful thing is that when Stack is in the right environment, he will crack in to the point of regularly spewing.

Hoping that the environment is supportive enough for him to regularly spew before starring in his first finals series for RFC.

Reactions: 1 user

Bernie

Tiger Superstar
Aug 19, 2008
Tura Beach
The hopeful thing is that when Stack is in the right environment, he will crack in to the point of regularly spewing.

Hoping that the environment is supportive enough for him to regularly spew before starring in his first finals series for RFC.
I’m sure his team mates and other tiger personnel would prefer that young Sydney cleans up after himself.

Don’t think Giuseppe wants that job too!

backpocketplumber

Tiger Rookie
May 19, 2014
Back in the bosom of Tigerland......couldn't be a better place for the young man. Its up to Sydney now. To the watchers - Was he giving it a fair dinkum crack?

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
!Breaking News!

nobody man thinks Sydney Stack is lazy and has no redeeming features for the 27th time, while Club stays entirely invested and positive

what an extraordinary scoop

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Watched him train today
Mmmmmmmmm
I watched Stacky today too and it's nothing less than you would have expected at this stage, not even worth commenting on his fitness or otherwise at this point as we all knew he would be a long way off.
I'll be more watching to see if Syd is giving or receiving any love from his team mates as proof he has been embraced back into the fold.
At the moment he looks a bit sheepish to be back, not the usual cockiness or smiles, (which is not surprising).
Being the only one in rehab today he cast a bit of a lonely figure.
Positive Off-field adjustments & mental wellbeing will be more important to Syd's success than what he is currently doing on the track.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Im watching the Amazon making their Mark at the moment,

and thought it was interesting, early on in season 2021,

benny and Peggy were discussing the BLM movement and said something to the tune of

'it will be interesting to hear what Stacky and Danny and Marlion think'

Its a small thing, and it may have been nothing, but I thought it was telling that Benny listed Stacky first on matters of indigenous leadership

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
I watched Stacky today too and it's nothing less than you would have expected at this stage, not even worth commenting on his fitness or otherwise at this point as we all knew he would be a long way off.
I'll be more watching to see if Syd is giving or receiving any love from his team mates as proof he has been embraced back into the fold.
At the moment he looks a bit sheepish to be back, not the usual cockiness or smiles, (which is not surprising).
Being the only one in rehab today he cast a bit of a lonely figure.
Positive Off-field adjustments & mental wellbeing will be more important to Syd's success than what he is currently doing on the track.
Good point Julius.

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
I take it you're unimpressed @Stig ?

In the context of our stingy stiggy being a Sydney sniper and hater - an “Mmmmmmmmh” is relatively mild criticism
I suspect if there was any serious slagging deserved that Syd would have copped it with both barrels

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Im watching the Amazon making their Mark at the moment,

and thought it was interesting, early on in season 2021,

benny and Peggy were discussing the BLM movement and said something to the tune of

'it will be interesting to hear what Stacky and Danny and Marlion think'

Its a small thing, and it may have been nothing, but I thought it was telling that Benny listed Stacky first on matters of indigenous leadership
I will always remember his 2019 Dreamtime game and the way he led the ceremony before the game. The joy and pride was something to see.
The way he plays is such a joy to watch but he has been so far off the rails it is very difficult to see how we will see it again in the black and yellow.

Reactions: 3 users

123cups

Tiger Champion
May 1, 2016
So he’s back at training, meeting club expectations, and showing signs of feeling guilty

Great! Then he’s back on track.

Stick to the plan and he’ll re-earn what he once had.

Reactions: 5 users