Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
I'm guessing Syd didn't play in the VFL praccie?

We need him, Asap.
I'll be at our VFL opener 12pm this Friday which apparently Syd will be playing in.

Reactions: 10 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
Just saw a snippet from the news of Sydney stopped at the water station at training today.
He looked quite trim.
Were some on here saying he looked like he had been in a good paddock?
How far off would he be realistically?
He looks ok, will be finding a bit of touch under match conditions as it’s been a long break. Will need 3-4 I’d say at least

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Sydney Stack may very well become a very important inclusion in the future.

C'mon Syd this is your time the Tigers need you and your best.

Reactions: 2 users

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
Might head down and show him some support. Does anybody know if I can just walk up and buy a ticket or do I have to book?

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Might head down and show him some support. Does anybody know if I can just walk up and buy a ticket or do I have to book?
Just rock up to @caesar 's house, he'll have a few frothies nice and cold for ya, then mosey on over with the great man to his VIP viewing area, aka the Punt Rd footpath.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

year of the tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 26, 2008
Tasmania
Well it sounds like Stackie has ticked the boxes so far, VFL match practice next - well done and great to see.

Its been a mighty long road for him since that dodgy kebab.

Reactions: 2 users

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria
Heres the infor , thanks to Eastlavy

From Richmond VFL twitter:
https://twitter.com/RichmondVFL

Ticketing for Round 1, Richmond v @sandyzebs, Friday, April 16, 12pm.

Wednesday, April 14 10am: Richmond member pre-sale. Wednesday, April 14 3pm: General public on-sale. It is essential to pre-purchase a ticket to attend.
️

(Link to use on Wednesday) - https://tige.rs/3mCwS1I

Reactions: 1 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
Dunno about his aerobic level but he’s not carrying any extra baggage going by the looks of him.

Reactions: 1 user

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Anyways, we've seen Martyn, Egg and Mansell in the Ones this year. And even though Stack may be out of condition, as a prospect, he has many times the talent of any of them.

Sydney Stack matters to RFC.

Reactions: 8 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Anyways, we've seen Martyn, Egg and Mansell in the Ones this year. And even though Stack may be out of condition, as a prospect, he has many times the talent of any of them.

Sydney Stack matters to RFC.
Aside from Callum, Syd at his best is the most important player on our list in the depth category.

We know he can be elite at the level he's shown it, no one else is ready made AFL impact quality.

We improve to the extra level required to contend again if we get 2019 esque Stack returning.

He is one the weapons we need, in form fit and firing he aint depth hes a lock in the 18.

Reactions: 6 users