Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Dyer'ere

Licensed to kazoo
Sep 21, 2004
Aside from Callum, Syd at his best is the most important player on our list in the depth category.

We know he can be elite at the level he's shown it, no one else is ready made AFL impact quality.

We improve to the extra level required to contend again if we get 2019 esque Stack returning.

He is one the weapons we need, in form fit and firing he aint depth hes a lock in the 18.
He's the least we'll get away with, imo, craig. CJ could be a big help. I'm banking those two.

More required for this year and much more for next.

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I wish our Sydney had used his Christmas time in the big house more productively,

and got 'stack' inked in a nice flowing cursive script on his neck.

I don't think you can have too many family names on necks

in a brutal, enigmatic, story-filled, premiership dynasty.

in fact, I think our captain should get 'Cotchin' etched on his head plinth, or relinquish the captaincy.

• Haha

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Geez when you watch the 2019 highlights of this man - unbelievable. There is certainly a spot in this side for him if he wants it enough.
He was a star. He played AA defender football. I wouldn't have swapped him for any opposition small-mid defender. You don't lose that talent. If he gets fit he is easily best 22 and real wildcard for us.

Reactions: 2 users

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
All depends on how hard he works to get back to where he was. If he can do that, can still contribute this year.

Smoking Aces

Batten Down The Hatches
Sep 21, 2007
Geez when you watch the 2019 highlights of this man - unbelievable. There is certainly a spot in this side for him if he wants it enough.
He was in the conversation with Walsh & Rozee as the three best young players of the comp.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
how many family names can one man have?

well if Callum Coleman-Jones married Derek Eggmolesse-smith

and they used Luka Lesosky-Hay as a surrogate mother, their kids could have 6 family names,

or they could save some space and use Cleo Saxon-Jones as a surrogate,

and just go with Dustin Saxon-Eggmolesse-Smith-Coleman-Jones2X

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne

and they used Luka Lesosky-Hay as a surrogate mother, their kids could have 6 family names,

He'd need a neck like Glenn (The Brick) Lazarus to accommodate that moniker. :D

• Haha

taztiger4

Shovelheads- Keeping hipsters off Harley's
Jul 13, 2005
Richmond Victoria

not sure I like the 2X, cant have numbers in the kid's name, maybe

Dustin Saxon-Eggmolesse-Smith-Coleman-Jones Squared - not certain if Jones Squared needs to be in brackets though

Quickdraw

End of the drought
Jun 8, 2013

and Claudia Schiffer married Brains from The Thunderbirds and became Claudia Schiffer - Brains o_O

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TOT70

I'm just a suburban boy
Jul 27, 2004
Melbourne

Or.....they could go Brazilian.

As in Edson Arantes do Nascimento, otherwise known as Pele. Or Ronaldo de Assis Moreiro, better known as Ronaldinho.

The kid could be known simply as Dustinho.

Reactions: 2 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
He was a star. He played AA defender football. I wouldn't have swapped him for any opposition small-mid defender. You don't lose that talent. If he gets fit he is easily best 22 and real wildcard for us.
That highlights tape is actually better than most would remember it was why he was given so many chances to kick start his year last season despite labouring most games

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I’ll wait until we stop winning Premierships before I tell that hack Hardwick that he ruined Stacks career by moving him forward.
Reckon he’s a potential AA defender and still can’t work out why he was moved forward mid season.

Reactions: 4 users