Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Coburgtiger

Tiger Champion
May 7, 2012
If anyone here wrote off Sydney, after seeing him up close today, I'd tell you to think again.

He'll need some fitness.

But I know he'll be in the firsts before the end of the year.

Reactions: 6 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
If anyone here wrote off Sydney, after seeing him up close today, I'd tell you to think again.

He'll need some fitness.

But I know he'll be in the firsts before the end of the year.
After Marlions rucking effort last night he might make it back into the side before CCJ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
After Marlions rucking effort last night he might make it back into the side before CCJ
Grigga's claim to fame, premiership ruck man. Fish might yet end up being a triple premiership player who's also a premiership ruck man.
Fish's the better ruck man.

kiwitiger

Go the AllBlacks, the Storm , and the Tigers.
Jul 28, 2004
The 2019 ( not the 2020 ) stack would be a handy addition ,

Think the new rules would suit him perfectly ,

Not going to hold my breath though

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
The 2019 ( not the 2020 ) stack would be a handy addition ,

Think the new rules would suit him perfectly ,

Not going to hold my breath though

Thats fair comment
I’ve backed him all the way - including through his troubles - but it certainly ain’t guaranteed.
Just hoping it comes together and that he ends up playing lots of good footy for us

Reactions: 1 users

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
I'd be genuinely surprised if he doesn't fit back into our best 22. He could not find a better environment in which to excel in what he loves doing on this planet. He'll be fine.

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
As long as it doesn’t interfere with his tattoo and rapping pursuits.
I’d rather see him posting about football or positive life experiences myself rather than the inside of tattoo parlours. I’m still worrying about his headspace. Not his football ability

Reactions: 2 users

Mr T.

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 11, 2007
Melbourne
Love to see Stack get a go in the cats game, line up on Myers and give him the Viney treatment. :p

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Watched Syds midfield time very closely yesterday, been a wet game there was plenty of throw ups( ohh the irony) Syd constantly got inside the other mids and was at the fall of the ball, didn’t get a lot of it, however the positioning and reading was first class, still looks atleast a month of in terms of fitness, however I’d say we’ll see him well before that , in fact I think he could impact more then most of our small forwards now.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users