Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Remember watching VFL games at Punt Road at the beginning of 2019 & his midfield work was exceptional. Just has to get fit so he can get another chance.
Yep midfielder in the WA state team as a kid, that’s where the natural footballers play as kids

Reactions: 2 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Watched Syds midfield time very closely yesterday, been a wet game there was plenty of throw ups( ohh the irony) Syd constantly got inside the other mids and was at the fall of the ball, didn’t get a lot of it, however the positioning and reading was first class, still looks atleast a month of in terms of fitness, however I’d say we’ll see him well before that , in fact I think he could impact more then most of our small forwards now.
Yep, I thought he did some nice work at a few stoppages. That run on the ball will help with his fitness.

Reactions: 1 user

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I reckon really talented players might as well get fit in a forward pocket in the 1's

Reactions: 1 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Fine only, TBH I cant recall the incident

Cumberland I thought was reported for a sling tackle

I thought it was Cumberland too.

the ump seemed to be writing a novel in his notebook.

I think where theres any doubt, they just sink the boot into our Syd

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users

Dont Argue

Tiger Legend
Jun 26, 2018
I thought it was Cumberland too.

the ump seemed to be writing a novel in his notebook.

I think where theres any doubt, they just sink the boot into our Syd
Syd was only protecting CCJ............again

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
I reckon the strike was on on the edge of the centre square , MRR side of the ground , when we were kicking towards the JDS end , not sure if that was 3rd or last quarter

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Thought that there were some good signs again from Syd in the VFL but the lack of fitness is evident (not unexpected).
I hope he's putting the work in cause there's a spot there in the ones if he wants it enough.

Reactions: 3 users

TigerMad

All for one and one for all
Dec 18, 2002
Thought that there were some good signs again from Syd in the VFL but the lack of fitness is evident (not unexpected).
I hope he's putting the work in cause there's a spot there in the ones if he wants it enough.
Agree.
Thought Stack playing a bit frustrated....impatiently trying to force things to happen, unlike in 2019 he was gliding across the field from contest to contest, reading the play better than anyone ...........

The endeavour was there, but the touch was not.

But there were a signs

angle ankle

Tiger Matchwinner
Aug 6, 2020
.stack had a great '19 before syndesmosis & a rolled ankle cut short
.he must have bludged over summer cos disposals shrunk 17-10...he continually went to ground & became the clanger king
.kicks lost penetration & body strength decreased...often caught with the ball...odds are he's in worse nic now
.id prefer he earnt his spot back after some serious weight room & aerobic work

fastin bulbous

Tiger Champion
Mar 30, 2010
Darwin
sure is.

if Thursday evening delivers

IN: Stack, Rioli Jr., CCJ,

Im going to wear a bib on Friday
That tooth I broke at half time in last year’s prelim was my drool plug. I’m terrible now. Can’t get through a game without my bib

• Haha