Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Will we see Sydney named?

It would seem the perfect time in the story.

we need to steady the ship and graft some points.

no time for experimenting or boldness IMO.

A time for conservatism*.

We know Stacky and Caddy can play a role in the system at the highest level under heat. I think they come in for Sheds and $hai

bring in CCJ and kick a score more conventionally with 3 talls too.

systems and processes clearly have a breaking point.

*an MRJ debut is conservative IMHO.

Reactions: 1 user

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
He debuted in 2019 against the Gee Whiz when we were injury and suspension ravaged.

Tigers lost the 4 points that day but still scored a big win after Syds debut.

caesar

Tiger Legend
Feb 9, 2015
Where do you see his fitness as being at @caesar?
Syd has been doing ok on the training track and got some midfield time in our VFL thrashing against Werribee and was close to our best. Ideally I would like more VFL midfield time for him for his fitness base.
If he is also doing everything required of him off the track it would not shock me if he was rushed back.

Reactions: 4 users

Dev Tiger

Tiger Superstar
Mar 15, 2014
Leppa said on SEN that he would bring Stack back this week to help in the contest. He also said Grimes should play on Toby Greene and not let a Short or Houli spend any time on him.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

BillyJean17

Tiger Champion
Jul 27, 2009
melbourne
It would seem the perfect time in the story.

we need to steady the ship and graft some points.

no time for experimenting or boldness IMO.

A time for conservatism*.

We know Stacky and Caddy can play a role in the system at the highest level under heat. I think they come in for Sheds and $hai

bring in CCJ and kick a score more conventionally with 3 talls too.

systems and processes clearly have a breaking point.

*an MRJ debut is conservative IMHO.
I like it ,mrj can wait though, we have ample rookies in the side , any more really exposes us

DavidSSS

Tiger Legend
Dec 11, 2017
Melbourne
I like it ,mrj can wait though, we have ample rookies in the side , any more really exposes us

I agree, Dimma's comments last week seemed to be saying the same thing. Experienced players are essential, as we saw against the experienced players Geelong have. But, we have a lot of injuries so now is the time to get that experience into our young players. We still need to win, so, balance getting experience into the younger players and having the team to win.

If Stack is ready to go he would be very useful, has played a few games, has ability, knows what to do.

DS

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Marvel not as taxing as the mcg, would love to see Syd back.