Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Jewell

Tiger Cub
May 4, 2006
When something that has been successful in the past isn't working you show some faith. When it continues week after week you change. We need to change up our forward structure. Stack is worth a go. Only 9 games left...let's get him in

Reactions: 4 users

French Tiger

Tiger Legend
Oct 6, 2004
When something that has been successful in the past isn't working you show some faith. When it continues week after week you change. We need to change up our forward structure. Stack is worth a go. Only 9 games left...let's get him in
Parker maybe ?

Reactions: 2 users

Scoop

Tiger Legend
Dec 8, 2004
If Parker gets in ahead of Stack that will tell us everything.

Kind of feels like it’s now or never.

Reactions: 1 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
we are about 7th for points for (about 2 points per game behind the Dees, and 4 points per game behind the Weagles), we have played every team in the top 8, and had many key injuries (all good excuses). our forward line hasnt been the disaster many paint it as.

Reactions: 1 user

Tenacious

Tiger Legend
May 19, 2008
There's room for both, Scoop.

It’s a good question though - who should get first crack if it is to be a choice between Stack and Parker
I‘d probably go Stacky just because he’s done it for us before - even if it seems like a long time ago

Tiger Pops

Tiger Champion
Apr 22, 2008
Melbourne
Sundays VFL will be intresting, only slight negative is that the seniors play Friday night. On my watch list will be Parker-Stack-Rili Jr. Intrestig to see if any of the staring 22 play (D Rioli, Caddy, Chol??) this may indicte selection thinking for next Friday.