Sydney Stack | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Stack

Mr Brightside

Tiger Legend
Jul 1, 2005
Wang
Thought he was excellent with the ball and outclassed his opponents in just about all his one on ones , as fitness grows he’ll offer more offensively

toothless

Tiger Champion
Aug 16, 2009
Finally a player that can hit a target inside 50, every possession he had was all class. Was amazed he only had 11, the effect was like a 25 possession game. If he can get his attitude right the rest will follow.

Reactions: 5 users

wigglyworm

Tiger Matchwinner
Jan 22, 2008
Challenge for Syd is what happens after the season is over and before pre season starts. This is where it begins and ends for his career

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

yandb

Tiger Champion
Mar 24, 2004
While he did some good things he was the weakest link in our back line with Rioli and Mansell easily in front of him

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Simply need to keep Stacky in the right head space n thinking smart over the off seasons. Young fella has plenty of dance on the footy field n that's the only place he should be performing.

CarnTheTiges

This is a REAL tiger
Mar 8, 2004
Victoria
Unless injured must play every game for the rest of the season, and I think he could be something really special next year.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Once he gets his head in the right place he's going to be a very good player. The ability to swing him forward or back and make an impact is a coaches dream.

Stig

Tiger Superstar
Mar 2, 2020
Reserving judgement until we get @Stig 's view
Credit to Syd . He played very solid and is on the improve . At the ground I thought Mansell and Rioli worked extremely well . Very very impressed with Rioli for what it’s worth . What he did when he didn’t have the ball was awesome .

Reactions: 11 users

Tenacious Tiges

I remember when Balmey just thugged them .....
Apr 11, 2003
I thought he played a focused and mature game last night.
More please Syd.

Berwick boy

Tiger Superstar
Apr 27, 2004
While he did some good things he was the weakest link in our back line with Rioli and Mansell easily in front of him
Whilst I wouldn’t say weakest link by any means (great game) I was impressed with Rioli and Mansells games as well.
Sydney is a much classier player than mansell by a mile, but mansell is nice meat and potatoes with Dan much improved in his work rate.

Reactions: 1 users

craig

Tiger Legend
Aug 19, 2004
Melbourne
Hopefully the lad wearing the #44 will end up providing a silver lining to what has so far been a year of utter shithousery.