Sydney Tigers Supporters Group Functions Saturday, 2 & Sunday, 3 May 2009 | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Sydney Tigers Supporters Group Functions Saturday, 2 & Sunday, 3 May 2009

timbo

Tiger Cub
Sep 10, 2005
This weekend we have organised some functions for people out of town to enjoy including auctions for football jumpers. Please contact The Sydney Tigers Supporters Group if you require tickets to our functions including tickets to the Game, help us to help you enjoy your visit to Sydney.
E-mail me your ticket request only happy to assist

Our Supporters Group is exactly like the Tigers young and emerging with some older leaders in our pack

Kind Regards
Tim F
Elected Treasurer
Sydney Tigers Supporters Group
THE SYDNEY TIGERS ARE A RECOGNIZED SUPPORTER GROUP OF THE
RICHMOND FOOTBALL CLUB
http://www.sydneytigers.org.au/?page_id=14
http://www.sydneytigers.org.au/?page_id=14

The Richmond Tigers will be travelling to Sydney to play the Sydney Swans on Sunday May 3rd
at the SCG at 1-10 PM.
MAJOR FUNCTION
SATURDAY MAY 2ND 7-00 PM
CAMELIA GROVE HOTEL 146 HENDERSON ROAD ALEXANDRIA
ADULTS $40-00
CHILDREN $10-00

VARIOUS DISHES OF FINGER FOOD PLUS TRIVIA PRIZES
LUCKY DOOR PRIZE 2008 FOOTY ALMANAC FEATURING MATTHEW RICHARDSON ON THE COVER

GUEST SPEAKERS
DALE WEIGHTMAN RICHMOND PREMIERSHIP PLAYER AND LEGEND
ANGUS MCLAREN-PLAYS NATHAN RAFTER IN 7′s HIT SERIES PACKED TO THE RAFTERS
BILL MEAKLIM RICHMOND HISTORIAN-HOSTING TRIVIA TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW FOR WHAT PROMISES TO BE A GREAT NIGHT
CONTACT MARK MAUNDER FOR TICKETS
:clap
AFTER MATCH FUNCTION
SUNDAY MAY 3RD-CONCLUSION OF RICHMOND V SYDNEY
PADDO RSL
COMMENCES 4-00PM UNTIL 9-00PM
GOLD COIN DONATION
CHILDREN WELCOME
RICHMOND PLAYERS IN ATTENDANCE(TBC)