TAC Players | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

TAC Players

crackertiger

Swan street 2017
Jan 4, 2003
melbourne
There is a Mcghie that has twice polled in the best players for the western jets. Is this Lucas, or his younger brother whos name I don't know? If so are they still eligable for the father son rule?

There is also a Moore playing for Easton Ranges, is it Kelvin?

B

brownlow2003

crackertiger said:
There is a Mcghie that has twice polled in the best players for the western jets. Is this Lucas, or his younger brother whos name I don't know? If so are they still eligable for the father son rule?

That Would Be The Younger One Lachlan
the Father son rule has changed to 100 Games so he is not eligible under the father son rule

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Does anyone know where I can find a fixture of the U18 TAC games?

Harry

Tiger Legend
Mar 2, 2003
Thanks Rosy - I'll try and watch some games during the year and give my opinion on the players the tiges should look out for.

Tigerdog

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Good stuff Harry can you do me a favour and tell me if you see an Eastern Ranges game, and who is wearing number 5?? He played in last years TAC cup grand final and had a body like Cogs and was pretty hard at it, he didn't dominate and I don't know about his pace there just seemed to be something about him. I don't think he got drafted and I am not sure of if he is playing again this year or has moved on.... anyway cheers.
Also Scott Palmer was saying on 7's footy show on Sunday that Greg Miller had been up in Queensland checking out the prospects of Geoff Raines 2nd son, and apparently they are impressed :D I think under the father-son rule he is only eligible to be drafted by us now ;D

TigerFurious

Smooth
Dec 17, 2002
There is also Thomas Roach running around for the Oakleigh Charges. He's only 182cm at 17yr so I don't think he'll follow in his father footsteps as a KPP. Still he is quick by all accounts and was doing well before he got injured.

Just our luck that we haven't had anything come through the father-son ranks since Bowden and this year there might be 2 prospects when we can only have one.