Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Read today that in Perth, Scott Morrison gave Michaelia Cash his sausage .. !?

$2.8 million, I believe. Not sure whether that includes the $30/hr ($8.50/hr more than an aged care worker) they paid Young Liberals to walk around wearing JoshKeeper sandwich boards.
That would not include all the advertising he didn't pay for in the Murdoch press. As a Kooyong resident the one thing that has surprised me is how nasty he has got. I wasn't a fan, to me he was a nicer SCOMO, but now I am not sure about the nicer part.

Reactions: 1 users
Same in Kooyong.

Got a letter from little Johnnie and had a couple of robocalls from Joshie.

I don’t answer calls from numbers I don’t recognise so I got voice to text.

“ hi this is Josh Brightenberg …” :LOL:
Just had another voice to text

"Hi it's Josh rosenberg(?) calling from Hawthorn. This election is close. Your vote(?) we really count about some." Message2Text

Not sure who this Brightenberg or Rosenberg fella is :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
"Teal" would be the choice word for any Election Night drinking games I reckon. How they go will be very interesting.

Apparently the Palmer vote might be larger than expected. Christ, there are some stupid people.

Reactions: 2 users
Surely there aren't that many anti-vaxxers. I can't imagine there are more than 1% of the population

Western Sydney, SE Melbs apparently too. Antivax cookers.

Surely not enough to take seats from the ALP? I'd think they would be normal coalition voters, changing their vote to Palmer?

There wouldn't be many swing voters that would ever consider voting for Palmer.

Surely not enough to take seats from the ALP? I'd think they would be normal coalition voters, changing their vote to Palmer?

There wouldn't be many swing voters that would ever consider voting for Palmer.
You'd hope. Doubt they're a threat to win seats. But they might preference the pricks in marginals Labor is trying to pick up.

Reactions: 1 user