Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
I don't think anyone who got vaccinated gave two hoots about unvaccinated peeps being barred from retail and hospitality. That was their problem.
I agree ,l don't give a crap about people who didn't get vaccinated ,but my point was nobody should be made to feel that had to get vaccinated .
So many industries made it mandate that workers had to be vaccinated or they don't work ,it should be a personal choice

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
I agree ,l don't give a crap about people who didn't get vaccinated ,but my point was nobody should be made to feel that had to get vaccinated .
So many industries made it mandate that workers had to be vaccinated or they don't work ,it should be a personal choice

It was a matter of choice, the employer chose that all their workers be vaccinated. The employee had the choice of being vaxxed or not. If not find another job.

One of my elderly MILs carers was not vaxxed & chose to be out of a job. Before she left she had infected many of her patient's & their families with Covid.

Reactions: 2 users

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
As for China,Victoria receives around 40 percent of chinese investment in Australia .

serious question... what the hell is the problem with China? Morrison and Dutton have been telling us for 3 years China is bad.

How is China bad? No one seems to be able to explain this to me.

Last edited:

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
serious question... what the hell is the problem with China? Morrison and Dutton have been telling us for 3 years China is bad.

How is China bad? No one seems to be able to explain this to me.
China giving the NT CLP government money = good.
China giving state Labour government money = bad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
It was a matter of choice, the employer chose that all their workers be vaccinated. The employee had the choice of being vaxxed or not. If not find another job.

One of my elderly MILs carers was not vaxxed & chose to be out of a job. Before she left she had infected many of her patient's & their families with Covid.
Yeah working in hospitals or nursing homes you should be vaccinated ,but at the same time being vaccinated doesn't stop people getting covid

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
I don't think anyone who got vaccinated gave two hoots about unvaccinated peeps being barred from retail and hospitality. That was their problem.
The unvaccinated don't mind clogging up hospitals.
I read in the paper a month or so ago that 2% of WA's population had not been vaccinated, and those 2% of people made up 30% of COVID hospitalisations. The selfish runts don't mind taking hospital beds from people who deserve them more than they do. And then there's the ambulance ramping that their selfish actions cause.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
neck and neck in Gilmore
Fake farmer and smarmy git Andrew Constance only 306 votes ahead

bengal tigers

Tiger Superstar
Apr 29, 2015
I wonder if Albo will be laughing when he has to deal with billions lost in taxes,when the coal mines close,and the thousands of jobs lost .
Then the loss of petrol taxes when more and more electric vehicles are around,what becomes of the mechanics ,all you need is a computer and electrician.technician to work on these cars.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
what becomes of the mechanics ,all you need is a computer and electrician.technician to work on these cars.

I really feel deep sadness for all the farriers who will be out of business when we finally phase out horse-drawn carts

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I wonder if Albo will be laughing when he has to deal with billions lost in taxes,when the coal mines close,and the thousands of jobs lost .
Then the loss of petrol taxes when more and more electric vehicles are around,what becomes of the mechanics ,all you need is a computer and electrician.technician to work on these cars.

What tax do the coal mines pay?

Reactions: 1 user