Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003

Should be booted out of the Green Party.

So a former Thorpe staffer told Bandt's office of the relationship 12 months ago....................but they didn't passed it on to him.
Yeah right, that's believable, there was nothing to see, even though she was sitting on a parliamentary law enforcement committee.

Reactions: 2 users

MB78

Sep 8, 2009
So a former Thorpe staffer told Bandt's office of the relationship 12 months ago....................but they didn't passed it on to him.
Yeah right, that's believable, there was nothing to see, even though she was sitting on a parliamentary law enforcement committee.
Bandt should be asked more questions on this.

Also a great opportunity for the ALP to go hard at the Greens and win more votes.

Reactions: 1 user

Midsy

I am the one who knocks.
Jan 18, 2014
London
Is Politics generally at its lowest ebb ever? Certainly feels like it.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Oops. Carry on everybody, nothing to see here, just politicians getting up to their usual *smile*.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Liz Truss has fallen on her sword, sworn in by the Queen 45 days ago, and sworn at out by the King.

• Haha

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
It says something (and nothing good) that the UK is a bigger basketcase politically than the USA and Australia.

Reactions: 1 users

glantone

dog at the footy, punt rd end
Jun 5, 2007
Politics is a bottomless pit of disappointment punctuated by fleeting moments of hope.

Ian4

BIN MAN!
May 6, 2004
Melbourne
Bandt should be asked more questions on this.

Also a great opportunity for the ALP to go hard at the Greens and win more votes.

You know what? The right decision was made. she walked.

But the hypocrisy of Dutton telling her to quit is absolutely unbelievable and breathtaking.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Many people will dismiss this because of who wrote it. There is some hyperbole but also a lot of truth in it.
Across all types of government we don’t invest in infrastructure sufficiently. In health that is Australia wide and is undoubtedly true in Victoria. Far too many hospital investment decisions are in the hands of politicians, there needs to be an independent body.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/...orkers-for-all-our-sakes-20221021-p5brta.html

Reactions: 2 users

MB78

Sep 8, 2009
Many people will dismiss this because of who wrote it. There is some hyperbole but also a lot of truth in it.
Across all types of government we don’t invest in infrastructure sufficiently. In health that is Australia wide and is undoubtedly true in Victoria. Far too many hospital investment decisions are in the hands of politicians, there needs to be an independent body.

https://www.theage.com.au/politics/...orkers-for-all-our-sakes-20221021-p5brta.html
Of course it’s true Sin.

Another thing that needs to be called out by ALP voters is why everything has to go via Dan Andrews office. Dan has increased his public office staff count from 20 to 87. How can this amount of staff be justified? If the extra staff were needed put them in the office of the portfolio ministry that they are working on. No accountability is like a cancer.