Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
I know a childcare worker who had to go to hospital in the last 12 months for a stapler being thrown at her head and splitting her open needing stitches. And the child was 4 years old.

My 3yo broke my leg with a skateboard.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
My 3yo broke my leg with a skateboard.
That'll teach ya not to seriously annoy a kid with a weapon in hand.

Go clean up your toys..................No.
Go help mum clear the table n do dishes....................NO.
No ice cream for you then.............................AAARRRGGGH Hassan CHOP.

• Haha

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
That'll teach ya not to seriously annoy a kid with a weapon in hand.

Go clean up your toys..................No.
Go help mum clear the table n do dishes....................NO.
No ice cream for you then.............................AAARRRGGGH Hassan CHOP.
Hilarious.

You have high expectations of three year olds!

Don't *smile* your pants would work for me.

• Haha

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Hilarious.

You have high expectations of three year olds!

Don't *smile* your pants would work for me.
Gotta train the little ankle biters early n make sure they earn their keep. As for them shittin in their pants, you *smile* in it, then you can live in it or stand under the garden hose n clean yourself up. Give the little buggers room to think n manipulate n the next thing ya know they'll be chucking the screamin tanties in the middle of the supermarket when ya go shoppin.

• Haha

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Good to see Alan Tudge quit par_lia-ment. Must've taken some advice from people that he came across as a lying runt last week when he gave evidence at the RoboDebt Royal Commission.

RoarEmotion

Tiger Legend
Aug 20, 2005
Seems pretty indefensible and terrible judgement. Clearly as gambling minister you need to meet with gambling companies but don’t have them shout you extravagant entertainment.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Fair chance at some point I reckon.

He'll wait until Dutton and the RWNJ ruling faction get decimated in either an elections or polls and there is a call to bring the party back a bit. Freeburgers will then come back in as the leader of the New Liberals

TigerMasochist

Jul 13, 2003
Seems pretty indefensible and terrible judgement. Clearly as gambling minister you need to meet with gambling companies but don’t have them shout you extravagant entertainment.

Nine grand for a feed. FMD that's some kind of serious case of the munchies.
She's a politician, nothing to see here, it's only free stuff she's entitled to.

shad

Tiger Champion
Apr 6, 2010
Castlemaine
I wonder if Josh Frydenhird will try to slide back in.
The best analysis I heard was that if the libs can't win Kooyong then they won't win back government-so he may as well just run there again in the future. A lot of these *smile* don't have two terms of opposition in them.

Reactions: 1 users