Talking Politics

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Apologies, I'd gained the impression you and Coburg were cynically implying genocide.

I raised overpopulation in a global context. Wasn't thinking of immigration.
:rofl Great reply. Certainly not a euphemism L2. :clap

E

easy_tiger

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Apologies, I'd gained the impression you and Coburg were cynically implying genocide.

I raised overpopulation in a global context. Wasn't thinking of immigration.
no worries. Im beginning to think we all misunderstand each other most of the time?

LeeToRainesToRoach

Get out Gillon
Jun 4, 2006
Melbourne
easy said:
no worries. Im beginning to think we all misunderstand each other most of the time?
No doubt! There's only so much that can be conveyed in print. We all want what's best for the footy club, the country and the rest of the world. Disagreements about how to get there are par for the course.

E

easy_tiger

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
No doubt! There's only so much that can be conveyed in print. We all want what's best for the footy club, the country and the rest of the world. Disagreements about how to get there are par for the course.
Its clear you want what's best for the footy club 8-

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
$1080 money back from the Libs, didn't need One Nation, the world is on the up.

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
$1080 money back from the Libs, didn't need One Nation, the world is on the up.
That will come in handy.

The least they could though, as we've had record LOW wages growth in the last six years.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
What's the price of a 55" LCD at Harvey Norman these days?

Reactions: 1 user

tigerman

Nank should grow a mullet.
Mar 17, 2003
What's the price of a 55" LCD at Harvey Norman these days?
I've got two LG 55" Smart tv's purchased a couple of years apart. It helps keep the peace with the family.
The 2nd one was purchased about 2 years ago, it was more expensive that the one purchased about 2 years before that.
I could be wrong, i don't really follow the prices, but i reckon the costs of tv's has gone up.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Alot of people will be happy with this, even those who thought DiNatali is right.
He continues to flog himself into irrelevance.