Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
It's extraordinary how Morrison's tactic when challenged is just to say 'I don't accept that' or 'I disagree' with absolutely no actual rebuttal of the issues.
dont forget "fake news" or "canberra bubble".

Dutton last week-"Isis" are left-wing terrorists. this week when questioned whether ISIS are left wing says it doesnt matter, while some conservative senator says her right wing voters are upset that right wing terrorists are being called right wing.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
It's extraordinary how Morrison's tactic when challenged is just to say 'I don't accept that' or 'I disagree' with absolutely no actual rebuttal of the issues.
I reckon if Morrison had his way he wouldn't talk to journalists at all. He is all about keeping secrets and telling lies.

The report from his office into the sports rort is being kept under lock and key, which means he doesn't think the public deserve to know.

When he was in the states last year he tried to get his mate, the leader of his church invited to some functions, including a dinner with Trump. Morrison kept on denying it until a couple of days ago when he finally fessed up.
It makes me wonder what the church leader was doing over there, was he travelling with him?

When Morrison was Immigration minister he stopped announcing the arrival of asylum seeker boats, instead he had weekly briefings, and then he stopped answering questions altogether due to so called security, and on water matters.

And then there were the lies about whether he was in Hawaii on holidays.

Yes, everything is a secret with Morrison.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
The simple fact of the matter is that the press and media have allowed politicians to act like this. Whether it's because social media has allowed politicians to go direct to the masses with their unchecked sound bites, or because there's a threat of loss of access if they go too hard on the pollies, or a combo of both, but they sure get an easy ride.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
ScoMo n Dan the Man. Both cut from the same cloth n politicians of the highest order. It's got me completely bamboozled why anyone would bother voting for anyone putting their hand up to be a politician. Not a one of them worth a pinch of dried goat *smile*.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
dont forget "fake news" or "canberra bubble".

Dutton last week-"Isis" are left-wing terrorists. this week when questioned whether ISIS are left wing says it doesnt matter, while some conservative senator says her right wing voters are upset that right wing terrorists are being called right wing.
They are from the far right, dont think there is any doubt about that.
Dutton is not from the same region of rightness just as Di natali was not the extreme opposite of them either.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
while some conservative senator says her right wing voters are upset that right wing terrorists are being called right wing.
Ferravante-Wells. She makes Atilla the Hun look like Bob Brown.
She’s also the one who wanted the military to help hunt down the eco terrorists who set Australia on fire

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Scotty lies so much you can barely keep up. :(
Trust in our Federal Government at an all time low when our country is desperate for good leadership.
Morrison is an imposter.
Keep throwing it too, some will stick. Surely.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
Sarah Hyprocrite-Young giving a male friend of hers a “good character” reference in his court case for assaulting his wife. Shes rightly advocates against violence against women but if it’s a friend of hers it’s ok, he’s a good bloke, didn’t mean it, won’t do it again....

Reactions: 1 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Sarah Hyprocrite-Young giving a male friend of hers a “good character” reference in his court case for assaulting his wife. Shes rightly advocates against violence against women but if it’s a friend of hers it’s ok, he’s a good bloke, didn’t mean it, won’t do it again....
No way tt. This report has to be fiction. Surely!

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
i saw the headline, but dont know the details, she would want a pretty good excuse or she is going to look pretty bad.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
The Sports Rorts scandal, that is like a piece of sh#t stained toilet paper stuck to Scotty's shoe, is exactly why we need a Federal ICAC.

Yeah. Interesting that Bridget has decided she's not going to be Scotty's scapegoat any more.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
The Sports Rorts scandal, that is like a piece of sh#t stained toilet paper stuck to Scotty's shoe, is exactly why we need a Federal ICAC.

Yeah. Interesting that Bridget has decided she's not going to be Scotty's scapegoat any more.

Yes, it looks like Bridget is not happy that ScoMo has wiped her like a dirty arse.

Be good if she comes clean and tells everyone what we already know..... that Morrison was involved in the rorts up to his eyeballs.

TigerMasochist

Walks softly carries a big stick.
Jul 13, 2003
Yes, it looks like Bridget is not happy that ScoMo has wiped her like a dirty arse.
Bloody amazed that ScoMo could find a spare bog roll somewhere, dodgy bastard hasn't been stock piling by any chance.

• Haha