Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Willo

Tiger Legend
Oct 13, 2007
Aldinga Beach
Four Corners is going to be fun tonight

"Ex-PM Malcolm Turnbull is set to lift the lid on the culture of “boozing and screwing staff” in an explosive Four Corners tonight."
Gee, I wonder whether it was only a recent event. How far back will he go?

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Four Corners is going to be fun tonight

"Ex-PM Malcolm Turnbull is set to lift the lid on the culture of “boozing and screwing staff” in an explosive Four Corners tonight."

Tudge and Porter so far been shown to be complete hypocrites having affairs with staffers.

Porter described and shown as deeply sexist and misogynist.

Last edited:

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Porter in particular is clearly a complete grub. Heard a whisper on twitter that there's more to come out regarding Porter as well.

Last edited:

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Let’s hope they investigate every politicians personal affairs after this. So he likes to drink and *smile*?

Yes, he’s a hypocrite and would you want him near your daughter (or wife) but geez it’s a bit of a stitch up.

Reactions: 2 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Let’s hope they investigate every politicians personal affairs after this. So he likes to drink and *smile*?

Yes, he’s a hypocrite and would you want him near your daughter (or wife) but geez it’s a bit of a stitch up.

Its not about having affairs, its about a culture of sexual harassment and bullying of women in the workplace, from the party in government that has a ministerial code of conduct covering it.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Porter used his wife and kids quite a bit in the print and tv media promoting himself as the great family man in the lead up to the last election. If only his poor wife knew that he couldn't keep his *smile* in his pants.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
Its not about having affairs, its about a culture of sexual harassment and bullying of women in the workplace, from the party in government that has a ministerial code of conduct covering it.

Why has it been done in this fashion rather than does as a workplace sexual harassment claim?

Wasn’t their affair consensual?

I’m a 4 corners fan but this is A current affair territory.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
Murdoch lacky Paul Kelly just got owned by Turnbull. Wish he'd shown that backbone as PM.

Hey Paul, half a million Australians just signed a petition concerned about the Mudrake press. This is much bigger than a couple of aggrieved former PMs.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Just finished watching 4 corners, they certainly didn't miss Porter. He was born into a life of wealth and privilege, his father and grandfather were politicians.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
It is interesting how the media portray Australian voters as not being smart enough to distinguish Federal and State governments and vote according to their judgements of both. But there is certainly enough recognition of the different levels of government that people will vote differently when it suits.

Noticed One Nation's vote sunk by over 5%. Would be good to see the end of that mob.

DS
Will disappear When Pauline runs out of enthusiasm. Not sure if it was the idiots attracted to her party or her own lack of ability to organise but she has blown whatever chance she had to create a genuine party.

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
People in politics getting pissed and shagging well kissing..... Breaking news.
Friend of mine was an ALP MP .... most of her stories are about late night shenanigans in parliamentary offices.

Reactions: 2 users

22nd Man

Tiger Legend
Aug 29, 2011
Essex Heights
Murdoch lacky Paul Kelly just got owned by Turnbull. Wish he'd shown that backbone as PM.

Hey Paul, half a million Australians just signed a petition concerned about the Mudrake press. This is much bigger than a couple of aggrieved former PMs.
Agree with first sentence. q and a has degenerated into a real life version of Twitter in recent years , concept is good but went off course years ago. Speaking of Twiiter the feed at the bottom of the screen proves how debate reduces to slinging slogans. (For most people the most creative thing they ever post is their user name)

Could not care about the second sentence. Government by Royal Commission is just handing power to unelected lawyers.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004

I’ll await the expose on Billy Shorten screwing his staff.

oh wait, only Libs MPs screw their staff...

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
I’ll await the expose on Billy Shorten screwing his staff.

oh wait, only Libs MPs screw their staff...

I'd be really interested to see this expose you mention, especially if it includes testimony as credible as what was on display last night.

tigertim

something funny is written here
Mar 6, 2004
I'd be really interested to see this expose you mention, especially if it includes testimony as credible as what was on display last night.
Indeed, now we wait for 4 Corners to do their investigative work.... :rotfl2

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
Indeed, now we wait for 4 Corners to do their investigative work.... :rotfl2

4 corners have some pretty serious journalists and have a reputation for integrity. Surely they would have exposed the allegations your making.

Why haven't we heard anything about it? I did a quick Google search of "Bill Shorten inappropriate relationships" but there's not much to be found. Perhaps you can point me in the right direction?

• Haha

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Don't be silly. If the Libs get caught then it means the ALP do it too but the left wing media refuses to point it out.