Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Could possibly allegedly Angus Taylor fit the profile?

Wouldnt the LNP cabinet be leaking it flat out so we didnt incorrectly guess they were alleged to have committed aggravated buggery?

Picking the biggest *smile* in the LNP cabinet has never been an easy task
I wouldn't have thought so no. Looking at teenage friends (from that period) of the complainant who were interviewed by ABC and what their social circle was. Taking an educated guess here, but she was possibly part of the Eastern Suburbs, Lower North Shore, private school 'brat pack'. It appears, social connections with (or even a member herself of) the Young Libs.

She was 16 in 1988, so born around 1972. The complaints seem to suggest someone a bit older, but not enormously older to be attending similar gatherings or functions as herself. So a young man. Maybe born late 1960s.

The one you mention. Not sure he quite fits what I was thinking of. Yes around the right age. But he's a country boy from southern NSW, from farming/ag-business kind of background. Intuitively you'd think he'd be more a National than a Lib type. Yes, was sent to boarding school at Kings in Parramatta, but I wouldn't have thought in those same circles. And as far as I can tell, didn't get into organised politics with the Libs until later on. And I believe was likely at Oxford on his Rhodes Scholarship at that time.

Clue is, look for which cabinet members were from the lower north shore, eastern suburbs, private school, young Libs clique, born mid to late 1960s and have been involved with the Libs (or young Libs) from early on and I think you are some way to solving the riddle.

Reactions: 1 user
Some Twitter sleuths think he's one of the MPs that fits the age and location profile of the alleged rapist

Another candidate the twitter sleuths have pointed the finger out is from out west. Said ministers' extracurricular behaviors were recently described by a former PM as being open to compromise.

Its gonna come out in MSM pretty soon.

Another candidate the twitter sleuths have pointed the finger out is from out west. Said ministers' extracurricular behaviors were recently described by a former PM as being open to compromise.

I wouldn't have thought so no. Looking at teenage friends (from that period) of the complainant who were interviewed by ABC and what their social circle was. Taking an educated guess here, but she was possibly part of the Eastern Suburbs, Lower North Shore, private school 'brat pack'. It appears, social connections with (or even a member herself of) the Young Libs.

She was 16 in 1988, so born around 1972. The complaints seem to suggest someone a bit older, but not enormously older to be attending similar gatherings or functions as herself. So a young man. Maybe born late 1960s.

The one you mention. Not sure he quite fits what I was thinking of. Yes around the right age. But he's a country boy from southern NSW, from farming/ag-business kind of background. Intuitively you'd think he'd be more a National than a Lib type. Yes, was sent to boarding school at Kings in Parramatta, but I wouldn't have thought in those same circles. And as far as I can tell, didn't get into organised politics with the Libs until later on. And I believe was likely at Oxford on his Rhodes Scholarship at that time.

Clue is, look for which cabinet members were from the lower north shore, eastern suburbs, private school, young Libs clique, born mid to late 1960s and have been involved with the Libs (or young Libs) from early on and I think you are some way to solving the riddle.
I actually haven't seen anything on social media about it. Boycotting Social media - it's a *smile* place, but I digress.

But the sleuths you speak of, probably have done the same as I have and just put two and two together. If you look through all 16 of the male cabinet ministers there really is maybe three at most that fit the profile I give. And one stands out as far more likely than the other two, in terms of timelines and what they were doing with their lives in those timelines fitting.

Reactions: 1 user

The one they are insinuating was very much based in WA at the time, at University. So I wouldn't have thought so, no.

All my sleuthing revealed is that Angus Taylor and I share the same DOB

Reactions: 1 users
Some Twitter sleuths think he's one of the MPs that fits the age and location profile of the alleged rapist

It sounds like PT is more forensic than me and them.

I just recalled he was mates with Dutton and Abbott, and a Kings Boy

So made the leap that he must be a *smile*, and an entitled misogynist?

Like I said, trying to pick the biggest *smile* in the LNP cabinet,

Is like trying to pick the clown with the biggest gaping mouth to receive your table tennis ball,

When youre at The Show

Youde think testicles and a propensity for buggery would aid a bit in the alleged reductionist process, but then there's Michelia Cash

Like I said, youde also think unaccused members of cabinet would just stand on the steps and go 'i believe Minister/Senator (insert surname of accused) is entitled to presumption of innocence'

To halt the inevitable murky speculation as we are engaging in?

Or is that The Leaders job?

Last edited:
How much money did Morrison pull out of aged care that lead to this current mess when he was treasurer? Now another hollow announcement of 450 million to go back in?
Just like the bushfire relief payments will any of it actually see the light of day?
How did banking reform go after that Royal Commission?

Sports rorts is starting to seem like a mild issue as these scandals pile up.

No matter how much empathy training he gets, Scotty & his mates clearly aren’t interested in injustice or looking after those in need, it’s all for show. Skewed to looking after their mates at the very top end of town that the rest of us will pay for. His calls for potential tax increases to pay for aged care debacle makes me sick with so many dodging paying tax in this country including his master Murdoch.

Time to go Scomo.

Reactions: 2 users
It appears he may have been in NSW at some point in 1988 though.
But again, to me he doesn't fit the profile. From those interviewed, who were in the social circles at the time. It sounds like it was someone who was very much entrenched as part of the same circles on a regular basis. I'm tipping someone who was part of the lower north shore, eastern suburbs, young Liberals, Private School 'brat pack.'

It's Porter.
My tip is a lower profile member of Cabinet than Porter. The one I'm thinking of grew up in the eastern suburbs, lower north shore, Private School young Libs clique. I'm not watching the cesspit of Social Media. This is just my own research putting two and two together on their backgrounds.

My tip is a lower profile member of Cabinet than Porter. Grew up in the eastern suburbs, lower north shore young Libs clique. I'm not watching the cesspit of Social Media. This is just my own research putting two and two together on their backgrounds.

It is Porter. He has a history of being a mysoginistic *smile* too.

My tip is a lower profile member of Cabinet than Porter. Grew up in the eastern suburbs, lower north shore young Libs clique. I'm not watching the cesspit of Social Media. This is just my own research putting two and two together on their backgrounds.

Check your sums
I reckon it adds up for the AG

Its clearly a reference to the Shorten accusations which have been investigated by the police and found that he has no case to answer.
Interesting , hadn't thought of that. And by outing himself and being cleared did no harm to Bills future political career. People always say that mud sticks but Shorten is evidence that you can move on without the baggage.