Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Today's presser was jaw droppingly bad. From "don't throw stones" to a reporters question then he either made up a sexual assault in a bathroom investigation in News Corp, or if it's true, he publicly disclosed what you would expect to be a confidential investigation to the world in an attempt to deflect and #whataboutism.

It was a new low even for #LiarFromTheShire

it was dreadful.

1. thinly veiled threats of defamation
2. But-they-did-it-too passive defence
3. super weird attempted stirring feminism lecture ("our grandmothers have been putting up with this crap forever")
4. offered no actions. I'll have more to say later.

He is unequivocally a dreadful leader.

If the measure is underwhelming incompetence, insipidness, lack of output, and outright refusal or inability to display any leadership (rather than damage done to a Nation - for which Howard has a mortgage on the category)

He is the worst PM of my life time by a significant margin.

Reactions: 3 users
Who would have thought we could have a worse prime minister (in recent times) than Tony Abbott?

Scummo is a haughty, snarling, sneering, dismissive, callous and condescending asshat and we've known this since his days as immigration minister where he avoided difficult questions by citing 'on water matters'.

Unfortunately for him, taking this approach to the Brittany Higgins and Christian Porter rape allegations appears to be backfiring - hopefully the public is starting to perceive his true ass-holishness. And it would be about *smile* time.

You know things are bad for him when even Sky News and other Murdoch-rag journalists are questioning his leadership! Mind you I haven't heard anyone call for him to resign, like the did with Dan Andrews though.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
I can't watch little Scotty it's unbearable. But had a peek at his effort today and it was very bad acting from the leader of the goon squad. And despite the crocodile tears, the obligatory smirk crept in.
Fraud of the highest order, him and his cronies.

Morrison has been a News Corp bunny from way back. He has used them, and they him, back to his preselection days. There would need to be something pretty drastic for News Corp to turn on him. They are more likely to direct him towards dumping Porter, and whoever else can be dumped to get the polls back in favour, and leave it to News Corp to swing Morrison's polls back.

• Angry
  • Wow
Geez that *smile* me how these people are allowed to operate under different rules than the rest of us. How can we trust that they will quarantine as required and not leave the property? The same thing happened with Hollywood tossers such as Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon "quarantining" on private property in tossers' paradise Byron Bay. Same with Danni Minogue on the Gold Coast. Why should they receive special exemption. It is absolute *smile* :mad:

Reactions: 4 users
Geez that *smile* me how these people are allowed to operate under different rules than the rest of us. How can we trust that they will quarantine as required and not leave the property? The same thing happened with Hollywood tossers such as Mark Wahlberg and Matt Damon "quarantining" on private property in tossers' paradise Byron Bay. Same with Danni Minogue on the Gold Coast. Why should they receive special exemption. It is absolute *smile* :mad:

and have you seen the Ladbrokes Ad that Wahlberg flew in for?

*smile* me.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
and have you seen the Ladbrokes Ad that Wahlberg flew in for?

*smile* me.
I have. Is that what he came here for?? That is absolute garbage.

I just assumed he was here to make a movie; which was bad enough. Now I'm even angrier............................

Reactions: 1 users
I have. Is that what he came here for?? That is absolute garbage.

I just assumed he was here to make a movie; which was bad enough. Now I'm even angrier............................

My understanding is he flew in to make that Ad

• Angry
I can't watch little Scotty it's unbearable. But had a peek at his effort today and it was very bad acting from the leader of the goon squad. And despite the crocodile tears, the obligatory smirk crept in.
Fraud of the highest order, him and his cronies.
I just saw him on the news. He still persists with this stuff about his wife, mother and daughters being the centre of his life which is supposed to make him what? More sympathetic ?
This moron doesn’t get it. You don’t need to love your mother or your wife or have daughters to know that sexual assault is wrong. That too many women are being raped, that violence against women is in epidemic proportions.
FFS this is not about you having some women around you SCOMO, you need to be a bloody leader.
He clearly doesn’t know how.

Reactions: 8 users
Scotty picking a fight with News Corp is a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it pays off for him.
I don't think it's a strategy. I reckon it's a screw up by Scotty and he's no doubt more stressed about dumping on News Ltd than anything else that's occurred in the last 12 months.

News have come back and fired both barrels at Scotty.

newsltd.jpg

Morrison is the alpha example of being promoted to your level of incompetence, only he keeps getting fired and promoted to the next level. He is a useless slug and the curtain has been pulled back.

Reactions: 1 users
Morrison is the alpha example of being promoted to your level of incompetence, only he keeps getting fired and promoted to the next level. He is a useless slug and the curtain has been pulled back.
If News have decided it's time for him to go, we should start seeing some favourable Dutton puff pieces anytime now.

If News have decided it's time for him to go, we should start seeing some favourable Dutton puff pieces anytime now.
Pitch a tent beside the Canberra-Yass highway and witness the conga line of suckholes making their way to kiss the Murdoch ring for the seal of assent.

Dutton too on the nose. Fraudenblah bland and non-offensive and already kissing babies.