Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
This is great news that she is being investigated. We need a lot more funding across all level of Governments to sort out corruption.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
ICAC investigation?
The Governments are stripping funding away from the departments that can investigate them. We need a huge injection of money into these bodies. If Albo or Guy announce a huge funding injection into these bodies they will have my vote.

Reactions: 2 users

BT Tiger

Staff member
Jun 5, 2005
Warragul
The Governments are stripping funding away from the departments that can investigate them. We need a huge injection of money into these bodies. If Albo or Guy announce a huge funding injection into these bodies they will have my vote.

Couldn't agree more. In light of that, South Australia's watering down of ICAC by both major parties is concerning.

Reactions: 2 users

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
Ha ha Sky News will be in meltdown; they will find a way to blame Andrews. And all those articles too about the woman who saved Australia.

In fairness, she has been involved in heaps of *smile* that would have caused a politician to resign so she did well to battle on this far.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
watch for the feds to blame Delta spikes on good old Gladys as well as Dan now

the bus is inbound

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Resigns in absolute disgrace, Gladys can go and cry on Barry O'Farrell's shoulder, another politician of the highest integrity.