Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
Tim Smith caught drink driving and causing a crash. Has resigned from cabinet. What an idiot.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Redford

Tiger Legend
Dec 18, 2002
Tel Aviv
After saying that he thought he hadn’t drunk that much, maybe Tim Smith will now realise just how big a mouth he has. “Friendless losers” indeed…..

Reactions: 1 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
After saying that he thought he hadn’t drunk that much, maybe Tim Smith will now realise just how big a mouth he has. “Friendless losers” indeed…..

Unfortunately Redders, Plonkers like Smith will never learn, because of their arrogance.

Reactions: 1 user

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Tim Smith is destined to be recruited by the National party now.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
good for the Libs that Smith has had to resign.
If what I read is correct, he hasn't actually resigned from the party, just from his portfolio and front bench.

Bloody pathetic!

1635665073966.png

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
In fairness, he probably doesnt get much dumber when he is drunk, so he didn't realise he was maggoted.

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
:oops:

Also at loggerheads with Byden's account of events. Difficulties with China.
Scott no friends is not helping our diplomacy abroad one iota.
Time for change fast. We cannot afford to be left high & dry at the ass end of the world.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Tim Smith crashed into a family's house he was that drunk. He didn't mention that in his statement..:oops:
He blew 0.131. I don't know about anyone else but if I was at 0.131 I would know I was not able to drive legally, unless I was too drunk to care. Evidently he revved the car up multiple times and tried to back it out after the accident as well, too drunk to realise what he had done.
It is actually bad news for the ALP because it may get rid of one of the Libs' biggest liabilities running up to an election. Maybe Matthew Guy should get Bernie Finn drunk and tell him to go for a drive as well?

Reactions: 3 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
:oops:

Also at loggerheads with Byden's account of events. Difficulties with China.
Scott no friends is not helping our diplomacy abroad one iota.
Time for change fast. We cannot afford to be left high & dry at the ass end of the world.
it's an embarrassment ... we used to carry one of the best passports in the world ...

Reactions: 4 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
He blew 0.131. I don't know about anyone else but if I was at 0.131 I would know I was not able to drive legally, unless I was too drunk to care. Evidently he revved the car up multiple times and tried to back it out after the accident as well, too drunk to realise what he had done.
It is actually bad news for the ALP because it may get rid of one of the Libs' biggest liabilities running up to an election. Maybe Matthew Guy should get Bernie Finn drunk and tell him to go for a drive as well?
Perhaps invite most of the NP as well?