Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Tim Smith claiming this is the worst thing that's happened in his life, like he's some sort of victim in this situation, is total cringe. Can't this douche bag just bugger off into obscurity already? Why hasn't Matthew Guy sacked him?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 users
Ultimately, he is way out of his depth in any international setting. The sooner he is gone the better. Not that there appears any outstanding candidates on either side.
Forget outstanding. Let's start with competent and not corrupt and planet-destroying for donations.

Reactions: 1 user
Tim Smith claiming this is the worst thing that's happened in his life, like he's some sort of victim in this situation, is total cringe. Can't this douche bag just bugger off into obscurity already? Why hasn't Matthew Guy sacked him?
Self-indulgent knob. Surely he's lost a grandparent or parent or cousin or friend along the journey?

What he did was utterly preventable, don't feel sorry for yourself you tosser, simply be better.

Tim Smith is the poster boy for what I mean when I say the Libs get the dregs of the conservatives (the Nats get the *smile* cousins of the dregs).

Is it simply they have to be the biggest smoozer to get a pre-selection? And it's only those that will do just about anything to get the nod that actually get into politics?

His public attack dog persona has him looking so sheepish.
One simply has to ask would you have asked for someone else's sacking Tim if this had happened to them?
His reputation is mud. Cannot recover.

Morrison looked so defeated by this France thing today in the UAE.

As low as he’s ever been. Wonder what the polling impact has been?

Reactions: 1 users
Morrison looked so defeated by this France thing today in the UAE.

As low as he’s ever been. Wonder what the polling impact has been?
He really did.
Polls will take a bit to reveal themselves, but people have to be taking notice of the amateur stunts now.
Don't they?
The revealing of the Macron texts showed a man well out of his depth.
He's being laughed at across the globe.

The French Ambassador launched at Morrison at the NPC. That really doesn't sit right with me not matter how much ScoMo deserves it and his government deserve the pile on.

But the leaking of the Marcon text messages has finally settled the argument of who is Australia's worst Prime Minister ever. Poor Abbott, couldn't even be the best at being the worst.

I reckon there's a good chance you'll get your wish, Scott is entering joke territory now if he wasn't already there.

Unfortunately that means we might have PM Frydenburg or Dutton...at least temporarily.
You underestimate the power of News Ltd in this country. Our Prime Minister fought on behalf of Australia. He was attacked unfairly for doing the right thing for Australia. He stood his ground and refused to wield, protecting Australia. We're lucky to have him.

• Angry
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
You underestimate the power of News Ltd in this country. Our Prime Minister fought on behalf of Australia. He was attacked unfairly for doing the right thing for Australia. He stood his ground and refused to wield, protecting Australia. We're lucky to have him.

I don't doubt this for a minute.

Scomo is a complete embarrassment but Murdoch will try and spin it all to protect him. If Murdoch succeeds then Scomo will be even more in their debt.

DS

I'm hopeful that there a growing number of people who see through the LNP PR campaign that calls itself the News Ltd.

Reactions: 1 users
ScoMo has done the unthinkable, give the French a spine.

We have been smashed by the "cheese-eating surrounded monkeys," IYKYK.

the next election will lay bare the % of Australians who are acutely ignorant and/or self-interested,

as no election in our history has ever done.

like a chain smoker, this government has undertaken blatant secrecy, corruption, lies

ceaselessly. And they are emboldened by the lack of consequence.

A vote for LNP is a vote for a sh!0tfucked Australia, environmentally, culturally, economically, democratically, intellectually.
And voting for Labor federally is a good idea ? No. I am neither left or right but both major political parties are a disgrace . FACT !!!

Lol, Scomo

Yes, worst government in living memory. At least Abbot and Howard told us we were going to eat *smile* before serving it up.

Scott Morrison and his cronies have taken the Trumpian model of gaslighting the general public (aided by Murdoch media) and tested how far they can take it.

Turns out they can take it through a full term in power. But that’s all they’ll likely get with such a slim majority.

The general public can be dazzled in every way but they have always been able to smell *smile*.

The silent masses (between the traditional media right and social media left) cannot vote for a second term of this. Won’t happen.

And voting for Labor federally is a good idea ? No. I am neither left or right but both major political parties are a disgrace . FACT !!!

Dude voting for Gaslight Central at this point is raising a white flag to any kind of governmental standard.