Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Rorts not routes. The Libs wont give in easy. There are many more railway stations that need carparks, and sports grounds that need upgrades (coincidentally they are all in marginal seats).
And a lot of those marginal seats will currently be held by the Libs.

Reactions: 1 user

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Agree with Ezy, this election is a massive test of the Australian public.

If we vote ScoMo in a second time because “lower taxes” we are a pathetic, uneducated backwater that deserves to be sidelined from the international community,

Reactions: 4 users

TrialByVideo

HailBGale!
Mar 1, 2015
Just saw footage of ScoMo at Bathurst, what an absolute wally.
Yeah it was sickening. ... had to turn the sound down when Skaife took him on a lap.....
Surely the NSW premier must've threatened the organiser with a cut in funding if they didn't roll out the red carpet.
Like seriously. ..... everyone knows Scomo ain't no rev-head bogan.... he's just a _ _ _ _! (Insert preferred word)

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Yeah it was sickening. ... had to turn the sound down when Skaife took him on a lap.....
Surely the NSW premier must've threatened the organiser with a cut in funding if they didn't roll out the red carpet.
Like seriously. ..... everyone knows Scomo ain't no rev-head bogan.... he's just a _ _ _ _! (Insert preferred word)

Morrison would let Paul Keating *smile* him in the *smile* with a Bob Brown doll, live at 730 pm on channel 9 Sunday night,

if it gave him a chance at holding onto power.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Its becoming apparent, that Morrison doesnt actually comprehend how democracy and accountability works.

Suggesting Berechiklian runs for the feds in Warringa, before ICAC makes their judgement is quite astounding.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Was I listening to a different ICAC investigation than the one the liberals seem to think happened?
Gladys trashed her own reputation with her own words and actions.
This Government is ……..I can’t even find the words

Reactions: 8 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Was I listening to a different ICAC investigation than the one the liberals seem to think happened?
Odd how the "Rule of Law" is only a thing for Porter

Jul 26, 2004
www.redbubble.com
They're so far away from reality that it makes me wonder if they'll even vacate the Premises if they lose.
Like Trump before him Morrison is doing serious damage to the Democratic process.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
The Libs rely on their words being repeated in the media without challenge and enough voters believing those words.

i reckon there is a good chance sky news watchers, Jones/Hadley etc listeners, and Hun/Daily Telegraph etc readers believe poor Gladys has been hard done by.

truth is irrelevant to this government more than any other in our history, im not even sure they know when they are lying half the time, because they just say whatever is convenient, which will occasionally be factual.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
But you'll still get a fair whack of the population voting for the Libs. The majority don't seem to be too engaged and have decided a long time ago who they will vote for.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Exposed as corrupt, get a promotion. Its brazen, but they would have crunched the numbers and made a call that people don't care. SM does not give a crap about the 49% of Australians that didn't vote for him remember. Actually hold them in contempt I'd say.

Carter

Tiger Legend
Nov 14, 2012
Polling mechanisms are increasingly out of touch with true public sentiment. In this digital age it’s actually quite difficult to get a read on Joe Public.

The last pre-election polls had Shorten doing much better than he did. ScoMo is riding the Gaslight Express all the way to the election as it is the only way he can win.

In summary: he won’t win.

Morrison won the first time on being mostly unknown and boy do we know him now. The silent majority does not abide.

Booed at Bathurst for those who think he still has the bogan vote

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
If Gladys runs it's a free kick for the ALP. She'll do well herself, maybe even win the seat, but the ALP will get to hit them over the head with "CORRUPTION" all campaign. It'll pay off elsewhere, notably Victoria (not that the Lbs could do much worse there, hence their disregard for the state) and likely Queensland and WA, where they can compare Golden Gladys unfavourably to Palaszczuk and McGowan.