Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Surely the Morrison Govt won't be re-elected at the next election, the most corrupt Govt ever.
If they do win the upcoming election, i'll go and live in the worlds Covid epicentre, wherever ever that may be.
Unfortunately I think there is a decent chance they will still win

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Yes. There has always been pork barrelling but not to this extent. However the other difference is that he has admitted with his own words that what is allocated to an electorate depends on who your local member is.
Other leaders have denied pork barrelling or defended it, but not this PM. That is because he is so distanced from reality, so morally corrupt and so arrogant he literally doesn’t think it is wrong.
il_1588xN.1969497591_583r.jpg

That is because he is so distanced from reality, so morally corrupt and so arrogant he literally doesn’t think it is wrong.
i wonder how much of his religious fervor feeds into it. this is a guy that actually speaks in tongues. he's a fanatic. and within the government there are about 8 others on the same trip.

i wonder how much of his religious fervor feeds into it. this is a guy that actually speaks in tongues. he's a fanatic. and within the government there are about 8 others on the same trip.

It is a large part of it. There's the whole wanting to touch people because he absolutely believes in the healing effect of laying on of hands.

Well, he’s a total phoney himself so makes sense.
If I were Shorten or Albo I would have asked him in a quiet one-on-one moment if he rolled around on the floor going 'oogity-boogity', then worked the phrase 'oogity-boogity' into as many criticisms of the government in parliament or pressers as I could.

"This is oogity-boogity economics, Mr Speaker!"
"I will be straight with the Australian people. There'll be no oogity-boogity nonsense from me."
"Mr Speaker, he's speaking in tongues! It's all oogity-boogity with this prime minister."

Or, on socials: "ROFO-BMAO"

• Haha
I reckon his religiosity, like his religion, is a sham.
“The most preposterous notion that Homo sapiens has ever dreamed up is that the Lord God of Creation, Shaper and Ruler of all the Universes, wants the saccharine adoration of His creatures, can be swayed by their prayers, and becomes petulant if He does not receive this flattery. Yet this absurd fantasy, without a shred of evidence to bolster it, pays all the expenses of the oldest, largest, and least productive industry in all history.”
― Robert A. Heinlein, Time Enough for Love

Reactions: 5 users
Other leaders have denied pork barrelling or defended it, but not this PM. That is because he is so distanced from reality, so morally corrupt and so arrogant he literally doesn’t think it is wrong.
Musta been taking lessons from the Chairman. Still got a loooong way to go to reach his standards.

Reactions: 1 user
If I were Shorten or Albo I would have asked him in a quiet one-on-one moment if he rolled around on the floor going 'oogity-boogity', then worked the phrase 'oogity-boogity' into as many criticisms of the government in parliament or pressers as I could.

"This is oogity-boogity economics, Mr Speaker!"
"I will be straight with the Australian people. There'll be no oogity-boogity nonsense from me."
"Mr Speaker, he's speaking in tongues! It's all oogity-boogity with this prime minister."

Or, on socials: "ROFO-BMAO"
Nah. That was the Vic health minister Ferguson Plarre on the news last night getting everyone ready for a pre Xmas dose of the Chairman's new pandemic powers with his Omnicrombie the zombie oogity boogity statement.

You're irrational if you think Andrews is even close to as corrupt as Scomo.
Got Scomo well and truly covered. Dan the man be right up there with Nifty Nev n Al Graftsby or Joe Bodgy Petersen n Russ the Hinze.

• Wow
Lets see a comparison then
The entire covid farce but especially the travesty of an enquiry, he and his cabal of mates should be in jail for this mess.
Red shirts.
Branch stacking, they all get up to it still doesn't make it legit. Gotta admit, as a pollie, he's done a brilliant job of obliterating all the other factions in the Labor party.
The ministers under his control constantly getting outed for rorting n cheating.
Tearing up contracts that weren't going to cost going to cost us anything while throwing a billion plus in the bin.
The lies over his pet tunnel that wasn't going to cost us anything extra while throwing another couple of billion in the bin.
The " political " manoeuvring and manipulation around restructuring of the fire brigade, dirtying of police command, allowing certain construction unions working advantages no other industry had during covid.
The constant redacting of and legal challenges to virtually every item of govt, departmental information. Nothing to hide, open the books n show the public a dept letter head followed by a blacked out page.

Old mate Dan's the smoothest n cleanest bit of teflon ever invented, but his fingers are in n over everything everyone in his party gets up to.