Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

meownotroar

Tiger Cub
Nov 6, 2009
Morrison is now like a punch drunk fighter on the ropes. He's got no idea.

He's still trying on the 'Slippery Eel' guise, but he's just a Fwit.
He is this years Christmas Turkey ( stolen from Paul Keating who said it about Alexander Downer)

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Tim Wilson is a groundbreaker: boldly, bravely showing gay men everywhere that they can be sell-out, hypocrite, money-grubbing *smile* too.
I have had the displeasure of having a little bit to do with him before he went into parliament.
Your comments about him are probably too kind imo

Reactions: 1 user

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
I have had the displeasure of having a little bit to do with him before he went into parliament.
Your comments about him are probably too kind imo
Wilson getting into Parliament shows just how broken the system is.

tigersnake

Tear 'em apart
Sep 10, 2003
Wilson getting into Parliament shows just how broken the system is.
Its stuffed. We've got extreme bible bashers running the nation and the biggest state. To paraphrase the former, 'how representative is that?'

Reactions: 2 users

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
Its stuffed. We've got extreme bible bashers running the nation and the biggest state. To paraphrase the former, 'how representative is that?'
It's not just political these "people" are in every business we know.
They look after their own like a cult.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Haven't seen an announcement recently. Where is #ScottyTheLiar on holidays and has there been an announcement that Barnaby Joyce is now acting PM?

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
After destroying lives with his Robodeath scheme (assisted by Morrison at the time of course), then overseeing the disaster that is our aged care sector Stuart Robert is now interfering in the university sector.

Lucky for him he is a church mate of Morrison or he would be lucky to be preselected, let alone being constantly returned to cabinet each time he gets booted out.

Reactions: 1 users

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
After destroying lives with his Robodeath scheme (assisted by Morrison at the time of course), then overseeing the disaster that is our aged care sector Stuart Robert is now interfering in the university sector.

Lucky for him he is a church mate of Morrison or he would be lucky to be preselected, let alone being constantly returned to cabinet each time he gets booted out.

Only reason this scumbag is in parliament is because he was one of the best at raising money for the LNP.

Cause you know, that makes him a great fit for 'representing' Australians and all...

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
genuinely scary dude Stuart Robert - an unqualified lump of dough with a hole in the middle

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
genuinely scary dude Stuart Robert - an unqualified lump of dough with a hole in the middle
I actually somehow forgot his wotst effort as minister. He was such a disaster for the NDIS that his replacement, Linda Reynolds, almost looks competent.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Gold from McGowan. Just cuts through the *smile*.

I agree with some of the stuff McGowan says but the reality is that he can't keep WA locked up for ever because COVID isn't going away. When WA inevitably opens up it will run through the state like a wildfire but maybe he is waiting for Omicron to take over?

Better that he gets his vaccination rates up and starts preparing the health system and the general public for what is coming because WA cannot stay separated from the rest of the world for ever.

jb03

Tiger Legend
Jan 28, 2004
Melbourne
I agree with some of the stuff McGowan says but the reality is that he can't keep WA locked up for ever because COVID isn't going away. When WA inevitably opens up it will run through the state like a wildfire but maybe he is waiting for Omicron to take over?

Better that he gets his vaccination rates up and starts preparing the health system and the general public for what is coming because WA cannot stay separated from the rest of the world for ever.
Will be interesting to watch what happens as all reports indicate they actually have a very poor health system in WA.