Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Ridley

Tiger Legend
Jul 21, 2003

Federal ICAC already.
100% agree. Time to get the snouts out of the trough.

As a taxpayer I am sick and tired of subsidising the incompetence and corruption of politicians and bureaucrats in both federal and state levels of government.

Reactions: 4 users

TT33

Yellow & Black Member
Feb 17, 2004
Melbourne
100% agree. Time to get the snouts out of the trough.

As a taxpayer I am sick and tired of subsidising the incompetence and corruption of politicians and bureaucrats in both federal and state levels of government.

The current Federal Govt. has to be the most corrupt Govt this country has ever had. NOTHING is beyond them.

Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: 3 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

Another sports rort. This is tiresome.
and the government has made cuts to the Australian National Audit Office's budget - $112M last year to $98M this year - after the Auditor General had previously warned that the agency would have to cut the number of audits it can conduct each year without a funding increase.
so maybe we won't be seeing (or be made aware of) any of this type of pork barreling in the future...

Reactions: 2 users

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
and the government has made cuts to the Australian National Audit Office's budget - $112M last year to $98M this year - after the Auditor General had previously warned that the agency would have to cut the number of audits it can conduct each year without a funding increase.
so maybe we won't be seeing (or be made aware of) any of this type of pork barreling in the future...
In fairness, they had to make up for the extra $25m they gave to their developer mate for land for the airport in NSW.

MB78

I can have my cake and eat it too
Sep 8, 2009
We need their funding tripled. And we need to start with who owns or controls water rights, as that will weed out the worst of them.

Reactions: 1 user

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Does anyone really believe Gladys? You lie down with dogs, you get fleas. Up to her eyeballs in it.

She clearly knew he was not on the up and up and she was caught out in a lie to ICAC, dunno if that actually constitutes perjury but in terms of her political career it doesn't really matter.

K3

Tiger Legend
Oct 9, 2006
We need their funding tripled. And we need to start with who owns or controls water rights, as that will weed out the worst of them.

Have you seen how many on the NSW LNP polies have voted against it?

Criminal stuff!

eZyT

Tiger Legend
Jun 28, 2019
Gladys cannot survive. The standards we walk past are the standards we accept. She cannot possibly remain as Premier.

nope. G O N E

she actually seems a capable and borderline honest politician, driven partially by a sense of civic duty, as well as the usual ego

But she's surrounded by the usual collection of the crooked, incompetent and narcissistic.

and you really need to keep your pants on when leading that kind of mob, unfortunately.

NSW is the new Qld in terms of corruption, on both sides. Has been since the 90's.

Reactions: 1 user