Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

tigerdell

Hope springs infernal
Mar 29, 2014
Would Australia be a better place if we told zuckerberg to *smile* off

And we got our news by visiting abc.net.au or murdoch.com

And got our pictures of kittens and babies falling off stuff from kittenandbabymayhem.com?

And if you wanted to root the girl you pashed in year 8, you go to the 20 year reunion?

*smile* hell. Zuckerbergs negotiating power is what exactly?
I post a lot about football
And girls i kissed in grade four

Reactions: 4 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Very good article on the facebook situation:

"The fact that they’re scrambling rather than celebrating suggests their bluff has been called and they are actually much more reliant on Facebook and the steady stream of traffic it sends their way than they wanted to admit."

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
It's only three rapes. Only three cover-ups. You'd be fooling yourself if you didn't think it happened in every workplace. It's the culture. Nobody told Scotty. Jen explained to him women are like daughters. WhataboutLabor. Facebook's a threat to democracy. The poor young fella's checked himself into a clinic. Scotty got vaccinated. Look at the Newspoll. How good's Australia!

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
It's only three rapes. Only three cover-ups. You'd be fooling yourself if you didn't think it happened in every workplace. It's the culture. Nobody told Scotty. Jen explained to him women are like daughters. WhataboutLabor. Facebook's a threat to democracy. The poor young fella's checked himself into a clinic. Scotty got vaccinated. Look at the Newspoll. How good's Australia!

Now apparently there's a 4th. Seems like this bloke is well known but nothing was ever done about him.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Now apparently there's a 4th. Seems like this bloke is well known but nothing was ever done about him.
Sure there was. They wrote him a good reference and got him a job with a lobbyist.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
I wonder is Sky News is going to go after the liberal party about this, I guarantee if it was the labour party it would be on 24/7. I'm sure Jones and the other clowns at Sky will mount a furious case against Scomo and those in his party who were aware of this scumbags behaviour but did nothing.

Wonder what Credlin has to say about this?

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
I'm starting to think the ALP have assassinated anyone that has come forward claiming sexual assault in their offices.

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Ok, five rapes. But that's it.

Unless more come forward. But we didn't know about them either. No one tells us anything here in the PM's office.

Reactions: 1 user

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
I wonder is Sky News is going to go after the liberal party about this,
LOL

I guarantee if it was the labour party it would be on 24/7.
Winx would get longer odds in a BM64.

I'm sure Jones and the other clowns at Sky will mount a furious case against Scomo and those in his party who were aware of this scumbags behaviour but did nothing.
Don't hold your breath. More likely to mount a "Hey! Look over there!" campaign.

Wonder what Credlin has to say about this?
"Tttthhhh. I'm a reptile." ?

Scott Morrison and his crime gang have been rattled and they have been ducking and weaving on the issue trying to continue with the cover-up and yesterday Scott Morrison’s office were exposed backgrounding journalists and telling them lies about Brittany Higgins’ partner who previously worked in the PM’s office telling the journalists he had some sort of vendetta against the government. It proves the government is still attempting to cover-up the alleged rape and also proves that Scott Morrison is overseeing the cover-up because his office staff would not be telling lies to journalists without Morrison’s approval.

Higgins spoke to Guardian Australia in the wake of comments on Thursday morning by the Network Ten political editor, Peter Van Onselen, alleging that the prime minister’s office was deliberately backgrounding journalists to smear Higgins’ now partner.

This backgrounding, Van Onselen said, was designed to suggest Higgins’ partner held a gripe against the government due to his experience as a former public servant.

“The internals are just shocking … I can let your listeners know that the prime minister’s office has been backgrounding that her partner, her now partner, has a vendetta, or a gripe might be the better way to put it, against the government because of him being a former public servant,” Van Onselen told the ABC.

“That might not technically be victim blaming, but I tell you what, it is grubby.”

Scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users