Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Morrison kept it all quiet before the election, to the detriment of Ms Higgins:mad: all will be forgotten at the election:mad:

spook

Kick the f*ckin' goal
Jun 18, 2007
Melbourne
Honestly what is going on here? Beyond disgusting!
You know those private school boys who sing songs on public transport about women being holes in the road. This is where the Liberal Party sources its members and aspiring MPs. And they get the dregs.

• Sad
Reactions: 9 users

artball

labels are for canned food
Jul 30, 2013
this story is full on

as we know it involves a young woman in a job for 3 weeks who was raped then bullied into keeping quiet by a pond of scum who really should be put against the wall.

the cover up is so extensive to the point that internet references to the rapist have been erased

but he has booked himself into the Sydney Nth Shore Hospital Psych Ward so nobody can get to him

cowards the lot of them

Reactions: 4 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He must be well known to those that in the know as the women keep claiming it is the same person.
Different person. The above is a separate case where the female in question has come forward, given her name as well. Then I think there are 2 or 3 more anonymous ones who are accusing the same guy that Higgins is.

Higgins accused name isn't hard to find. BL are the initials.

Reactions: 1 user

MD Jazz

Don't understand football? Talk to the hand.
Feb 3, 2017
The more right the party goes the further it gets from its core values. What women could possibly want to be involved with this party now? They need a complete clean out.
I thought the Porter report a few months ago was a hatchet job in a way but it appears that sort of behaviour is widespread and essentially condoned. What a bunch of frauds. And many call themselves Christians and preach
family values?
I bet some staffer from the PMO takes the fall.
I want to hear from some of the women in the liberal party (I know there’s not many) speak out against their colleagues.

Reactions: 1 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
The more right the party goes the further it gets from its core values. What women could possibly want to be involved with this party now? They need a complete clean out.
I thought the Porter report a few months ago was a hatchet job in a way but it appears that sort of behaviour is widespread and essentially condoned. What a bunch of frauds. And many call themselves Christians and preach
family values?
I bet some staffer from the PMO takes the fall.
I want to hear from some of the women in the liberal party (I know there’s not many) speak out against their colleagues.
The really depressing part of this is that despite this LNP government having all these issues as well as a litany of corrupt behaviours, if an election was held tomorrow they would almost certainly win.
I am not fully sure why that is but part of it has to be the sorry state of the opposition who imo have reduced themselves to a party that seems to believe in nothing.
Politics has been reduced to jingoism for some as well and no one plays that game better than the Libs.

Reactions: 1 users

artball

Jul 30, 2013
after the rape and Ms Higgins was moved to W.A. , Michaelia Cash told her to "suck it up"

artball

Jul 30, 2013
more info goes that the rapist held 4 jobs in 3 years at the LNP; one being with Brandis, one being with Dutton - 2 real charmers right there.. so they're moving him around for some reason ..

meanwhile .... 55% of the bushfire funds can't be traced, that's 1.6 billion dollars !

Last edited:

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
The really depressing part of this is that despite this LNP government having all these issues as well as a litany of corrupt behaviours, if an election was held tomorrow they would almost certainly win.
I am not fully sure why that is but part of it has to be the sorry state of the opposition who imo have reduced themselves to a party that seems to believe in nothing.

And the media

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Politics has been reduced to jingoism for some as well and no one plays that game better than the Libs.
I am not sure the Labor stand for nothing, but even if they did I would rather a party that stands for nothing than the current bunch we have.

i wonder how many of those who will continue to vote for the Libs are men who say they would take matters into their own hands if their daughter was raped, or talk big words when a women's rape makes the front of the Hun.

if you care about women's safety and vote Liberal you are a hypocrite.

Reactions: 2 users

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005

And we arrive back at the Internet Bill the Government is fighting against Facebook on behalf of News.

HR

Tiger Superstar
Mar 20, 2013
What a bunch of frauds. And many call themselves Christians and preach
family values?
Christians (religious peeps of any persuasion) are the worst, it gives them an excuse to be *smile* people.

Reactions: 2 users

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
I am not sure the Labor stand for nothing, but even if they did I would rather a party that stands for nothing than the current bunch we have.

i wonder how many of those who will continue to vote for the Libs are men who say they would take matters into their own hands if their daughter was raped, or talk big words when a women's rape makes the front of the Hun.

if you care about women's safety and vote Liberal you are a hypocrite.
I agree Brodders. I just wish Labor would step up !!!!