Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Morrison recently made a speech about climate change, where he whinged about people sitting in wine bars discussing climate change - cos clearly only those real australians who live in the bush know about climate change. he made the speech in a wine bar.
And here's a photo of his electoral office, with the wine bar downstairs.....
scomo_office.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Malcolm Fraser's politics didn't shift, he was a conservative. What shifted was the political agenda.

What is considered centre today was raving lunatic right wing a few decades ago.

We've been going backwards for decades.

DS

Politics did shift in some aspects but Mal also shifted.
And here's a photo of his electoral office, with the wine bar downstairs.....
View attachment 12018

At least he supports local business

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Our PM, “I’ve been in evacuation centres where people thought I was just giving someone a hug and I was praying, and putting my hands on people … laying hands on them and praying in various situations,” he honestly believes his laying hands will cure people, even Abbott wasn't this bad:

Last edited:

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
Our PM, “I’ve been in evacuation centres where people thought I was just giving someone a hug and I was praying, and putting my hands on people … laying hands on them and praying in various situations,” he honestly believes his laying hands will cure people, even Abbott wasn't this bad:
Abbott was always destined to be the worst PM we ever had. I'm gobsmacked at the thought that so soon after Abbott we haver a very serious contender for the title.

Reactions: 1 users

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland

Bit of a slow learner, the old scomo.
You would have thought that he’d know by now that putting his hands on people without their consent could get him into a bit of trouble...

• Haha

IanG

Tiger Legend
Sep 27, 2004
Melbourne
Bit of a slow learner, the old scomo.
You would have thought that he’d know by now that putting his hands on people without their consent could get him into a bit of trouble...

He does it to me I'll be trying to get him charged with assault.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
No competition. Slowmo hands down the worst
Maybe we need different categories. Onion Eating, Budgie Smuggler wearing, Blank silent stare at reporter, Knighthood to Queen's old man awarding Abbott really deserves the title. Morrisson is a different sort of worse.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
He does it to me I'll be trying to get him charged with assault.

And we have instances where he forced people to shake his hand. It was odd behaviour then, but if what he was really trying to do was pray, then it explains the insistence. Well, explains why he insisted, doesn't make it any better.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Morrison is going to double the capacity of Howard Springs, about time!!
There wouldn't be so many Australians waiting to get home if he had increased the capacity 6 months ago.

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Jeezus! They’ve got Pells image on their front page.
What a lineup. Canavan, Christensen, Abetz.
Hard to know what’s worse - the Christian Right or radical left.

The problem is the radical left is on the outside, the Christian right is part of our current government.

Reactions: 6 users