Talking Politics | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Talking Politics

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
He was probably worried Frydenburg would mount a leadership challenge, so got himself more visibility of what Josh was doing.
Frydenburg was asked to challenge Morrison, but like Costello, lacked the bottle.

Reactions: 1 users

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Labor have announced that there will a Royal Commission into Robodebt. I'm looking forward to the dirt they dig up on Morrison's Pentecostal mate, Stuart Robert, one of the instigators of Robodebt.
Edit

I noticed with interest that Morrison's mate, Stuart Robert was involved in Greywolf Resources which was exposed on Four Corners last night as being a scam company.

What a grubby individual, got me beat how he keeps getting re-endorsed and re-elected.

Reactions: 1 user

Brodders17

Tiger Legend
Mar 21, 2008
Edit

I noticed with interest that Morrison's mate, Stuart Robert was involved in Greywolf Resources which was exposed on Four Corners last night as being a scam company.

What a grubby individual, got me beat how he keeps getting re-endorsed and re-elected.

Anything Robert touches is a disaster, and now Morrison is on the nose within the Libs, Robert will surely be booted.

Sintiger

Tiger Legend
Aug 11, 2010
Camberwell
Anything Robert touches is a disaster, and now Morrison is on the nose within the Libs, Robert will surely be booted.
They should throw Mr Robodebt into a big room with all the people who’s lives he ruined with Robodebt and get him to listen to their stories one by one.

Baloo

Delisted Free Agent
Nov 8, 2005
They should throw Mr Robodebt into a big room with all the people who’s lives he ruined with Robodebt and get him to listen to their stories one by one.

He'll have thoughts and prayers for all of them

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Edit

Just watched this story tonight as I had 4Corners on IQ. Too many holes in the story. How can ASIC say there's insufficient evidence for an investigation? Just check the ASX list to see if this company shows. AFSL? As for Robert, looks like ScuMo is starting to look more corrupt as time goes on.

Reactions: 1 user

TigerForce

Tiger Legend
Apr 26, 2004
Can the Pommies trust Truss? Liz Truss is their new PM. Female and just 47. Must be the youngest.

larabee

Tiger Champion
Jun 11, 2010
Tigerland
G-G: Got to Go.
Labour have cancelled the $18M and $4M per year to Slomo and the GG's "future leaders program". Reminds me of George Costanza's Human Fund

Surely this bloke has to come under scrutiny at some point

Reactions: 2 users

frickenel

Tiger Champion
Jul 30, 2003
Hidden Valley
Arise Sir MattGuy of the Order of the Lobster
Thought i'd post here and get this thread rolling a bit while the global warming one is stil lmelting down.

You really think this stands up to all the scandals of Daniel Andrews? You seriously can't be serious!

That's not to throw my support behind Matthew Guy. They guy turns my stomach as i think he's more concerned about keeping his seat in opposition than actually winnig the state election.

But seriously, with everything that's happened in this state in the last 8 years, Rissole Ears should be as unelectable as any politician in history.

AngryAnt

Tiger Legend
Nov 25, 2004
Thought i'd post here and get this thread rolling a bit while the global warming one is stil lmelting down.

You really think this stands up to all the scandals of Daniel Andrews? You seriously can't be serious!

That's not to throw my support behind Matthew Guy. They guy turns my stomach as i think he's more concerned about keeping his seat in opposition than actually winnig the state election.

But seriously, with everything that's happened in this state in the last 8 years, Rissole Ears should be as unelectable as any politician in history.

Is this just a vent or would you like to pick a scandal to discuss?

Or is the topic the unelectability of the Libs?

The floor is yours.

Last edited: