Target: Spriggs | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Target: Spriggs

Richo12

Tiger Cub
Jul 16, 2004
We should try and get some players that we are actually capable of affording, rather than targetting the big names. David Spriggs is a very talented Geelong midfielder that just can't get a game because of recent injury and the talent in the cats midfield. Richmond should offer a late draft pick or try for a 3 way deal with someone like WCE who have excess young talls that would be a good offer for the cats.

David Spriggs
Guernsey Number: 6
Height 176cm
Weight: 77kg
Recruited From: Beaumaris/Prahran U18
Debut: vs. Fremantle, round 1, 2000
Date of Birth: 25th January 1981

136323af.jpg

We don't want or need Spriggs.

His kicking is terrible. I asked a keen Cats supporter what he thought of Spriggs and he said something like this....."Can find the ball a bit but is a shocking kick....lost a lot of pace after the knee reco.....shocking kick", etc.
He also said that he would be surprised if the Cats could get anything in a trade for him.

Not worth the punt IMO.