Tarrant's charge withdrawn | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Tarrant's charge withdrawn

mightytiges

The greatest Tiger of them all - Jack Dyer R.I.P.
Dec 16, 2002
Tarrant's charge has been withdrrawn.

Gas' bunny who in the past has done stuff all when he's played against us. One less player we have to worry about ;D.

J

JohnF

He's a limp bizkit anyway, but my humble biased opinion is that he should have got a week for that hit. Chaffey's was no worse.

A

admin

I wonder if Chaff would have got off if they didn't plead guilty?

mellowyellow

Tiger Matchwinner
Dec 18, 2002
Didnt see the incident so i really cant make a judgement.But it seems that he could be considered very lucky to have no case to answer, according to most.

froars

"Famous last words - I'll be good"
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
Just testing if this post is deleted as well lol.

We can beat Collingwood with or without Tarrant - not an issue.

A

admin

Just testing if this post is deleted as well lol.

There is no place for posts on the board that don't add to the conversation or topic.
If the intent is obviously to stir we'll remove them for the benefit of other people who want to enjoy the site.

froars

"Famous last words - I'll be good"
Dec 17, 2002
Melbourne
There'll be nothing to read then if that's the case.

For the record, the post was not rude or anything - just tongue in cheek.

And the post was relevant to the topic - so your argument is absurd.

gustiger12

Its Tiger Time
Jan 22, 2003
www.thaigerpics.com
Maybe Eddies been waiving his wand again.

Thought Tarrants timing wasn't particularly late, but certainly appeared to concentrate on the player rather than attempting to spoil and clearly had braced for the impact. Split second timing, but didn't appear to be paying to much attention to the ball.