Taylor walker /Crows ?? | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Taylor walker /Crows ??

Bullarto Tiger

Tiger Legend
Mar 17, 2012
I put Walker and Geelong's Jeremy Cameron in the same category ... boorish wankers who enjoy sipping their own bathwater.

Reactions: 5 users

King Kong

Tiger Legend
Aug 26, 2016
Bloody good player but even bigger wanker.

If he hadn't done his knee in his prime he would have been a great.

Not sure he would ever have been great.

Comes across as a talented but lazy bogan that was never going to get the most out of his ability. A 90s player in the wrong era. He would like nothing more to be out on the p155 the night before a game.

tigerman

It's Tiger Time
Mar 17, 2003
Walker comes across as thinking he's smart........................................he's dumber than dog droppings.

Reactions: 2 users

Jason King

Forever the GOAT
Jul 19, 2007
Adelaide, South Australia
Not sure he would ever have been great.

Comes across as a talented but lazy bogan that was never going to get the most out of his ability. A 90s player in the wrong era. He would like nothing more to be out on the p155 the night before a game.
Fair enough. It's all swings and roundabouts. I still think the Golden state warriors would have won rings if they hadn't split up Mullin, Richmond and Hardaway. Then they went and traded Webber.

Butch67

Tiger Rookie
Mar 31, 2014
So i heard the afl weren't happy about his outburst, have they handed down the punishment yet?